• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
why do dudes even waste their time simping on those internet chicks?
cus she's a 9 and they the 1 she needs; simp mindset thrives on irrational beliefs, wouldn't be surprised if many thought if they just simp hard enough one of the girls might send them a message with a smiley face in it.

"That practically makes us Internet boyfriend and girlfriend"

cus she's a 9 and they the 1 she needs; simp mindset thrives on irrational beliefs, wouldn't be surprised if many thought if they just simp hard enough one of the girls might send them a message with a smiley face in it.

Simps lose they mind when they get a shoutout.

Gorillaz

I would laugh if it was some catfish shit going on

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah that one severely tested my resolve. I need to get back to DC man; no fine black girls here in Bumfuck,SC.

I just came back from DC.

Fuck DC.

But they have some beautiful, healthy people.

Who cannot fucking drive for shit and are stuck up for absolutely no reason and their entire sense of style is trash and Wale ain't even that nice so Fuck DC.

/mad

Fuck DC.

Who cannot fucking drive for shit and are stuck up for absolutely no reason and their entire sense of style is trash and Wale ain't even that nice so Fuck DC.

/mad

Lol I should say Howard rather than DC. But yeah people in DC are the worst fucking drivers

Gorillaz

You notice how DY hates wherever he place he visits and vows never to return("fuck DC/Texas/my hometown/my baby mama")
NY and NJ are next on the hit list

Fuck DC.

/mad
lmao

DominoKid

Yeah that one severely tested my resolve. I need to get back to DC man; no fine black girls here in Bumfuck,SC.

man i would love to live in DC.
as it is right now i'm just trying to get to a real city in NC.
i'm not really feeling my chances of getting out of the state w/in the next year. lowered expectations. :/

DY_nasty

What the fuck is a "bama"?

City of Clowns

Howard is aite. I guess. I'll always remember them as the school with the most female students who have the entire male population on a leash as most would rather fuck a gate guard instead of the point guard.
man i would love to live in DC.
as it is right now i'm just trying to get to a real city in NC.
i'm not really feeling my chances of getting out of the state w/in the next year. lowered expectations. :/

Take your bum ass to downtown Charlotte and embrace the gentrification and all of its positive-negative-positive effects.

Fuck DC.

/mad

Yo. Let's fight. DC is a great city.

DY_nasty

Yo. Let's fight. DC is a great city.
IF you're willing to overpay for everything. Never drive anywhere in a vehicle that you own. Can put up with people so stuck up that they think they're living in France as they walk out of Old Navy. And are ready to deal with protestors/cameras every three blocks.

Yeah. Sure. Lets go brah.

And their hoods are paid for with child support money. Dude tried to fight me there with a neon green belt. Most weakbodied city on the East Coast.

What the fuck is a "bama"?

City of Clowns

Howard is aite. I guess. I'll always remember them as the school with the most female students who have the entire male population on a leash as most would rather fuck a gate guard instead of the point guard.

Take your bum ass to downtown Charlotte and embrace the gentrification and all of its positive-negative-positive effects.

Lol I'm not even gonna lie mad dudes do that shit. It's crazy how many niggas will fuck with ugly chicks when they could do better.

RedSwirl

As someone who lives around DC, I'll agree that nobody around here knows how to fucking drive, and the place is full of a lot of upper-middle-class people. Some of the counties surrounding DC are some of the riches in the nation.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Rei and Par, what you think about Carol wanting to smang Kyle?

Don't care. I stop giving a shit about DC relationships when supes and wondy were put together. Separate barda and Scott, and then I'll be pissed.

ReiGun

I've always looked at Supes, Bats, and WW as practically siblings. So this relationship feels damn near like super-incest to me.

Par will be happy to learn Barda and Scott are still together, running around in the fuck awesome world of Earth 2.

If you get slapped with a bag of milk, that's it. Game over on your future rap career and street cred right then and there.

"Yo, that's the nigga who got bopped by a bag of milk
KuGsj.gif
"

"Don't go over there, they throwing around bags of milk, making fools go home and kill themselves. Dudes be shuffling home looking like Charlie Brown after a bukkake session."

"Well, your resume is one of the most impressive we've seen yet, but correct me if I'm wrong here but...weren't you that nigga who got his soul stolen by a bag of milk? I'm sorry, but we simply can't allow that kind of person on our roster; absolutely everyone would be cracking wise about your fat-ass momma non-stop and work effort would plummet."

"Didn't even respect the nigga enough to use real milk. Nigga got creamed with some soy."

"mama why dont daddy come home no more? Boy your daddy got slapped the fuck out by some milk bags and I cant be havin him in this house"

"I can't believe they did that to my baby, no lord not my baby! You monsters knew he was lactose intolerant tooooooo! Now he ain't gonna amount to shit like his habitual milk bag catching daddy!"

"She took that titty out the nursing bra and just lactosed that fool."

"Father, forgive me, for I have sinned"
"Say what has troubled your soul, my son..."
"Well padre, it's like this...I hit a man with a bag of milk today and I--"
"I'm sorry...did you say a bag of milk? Not a jug?"
"Oh yeah"
"...you have damned that boy to a lifetime of shame and an irrational fear of dairy products...Jesus fuckin' Christ..."

Thank you folks for making my night so much better.
To recap.
The Gospel according to BCT

1. Ifith you geteth hit by yon move beith wrestling in public, your soul will forever be branded with an L and foreverth live it down naught.
2. Ifith you geteth poped with yon milk o' bag, yon body will forever be tainted with the scent if spoiled milk that whichith all the irish spring and body wash shant ever cleanse.

@Devo you wasnt kidding those fuckers dont look natural at all.

And gentlemen you can never ever ever have a woman be "too thick".
As long as we know the difference between fat and thick.

Top Bottom