• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'm officially back in school. Registered for some courses today :|

Working 8 to 5, and then going to school Monday - Thursday from 8pm to 10pm is going to suck. Fortunately I've done enough self teaching for these intro programming courses to be a breeze.

Nakazato

I'm officially back in school. Registered for some courses today :|

Working 8 to 5, and then going to school Monday - Thursday from 8pm to 10pm is going to suck. Fortunately I've done enough self teaching for these intro programming courses to be a breeze.
Man you got this

Last final is an online quiz and I got my graduation info earlier this week

I'm out that bucket fam
Congats :)

Its really starting to seem like all of us want better and that a great sign hopefully more of our race will understand its not where you start or even where your at now its about where you finish.

800px-Colom_18.jpg

The barrel of the rifle is almost as wide as her arms.

harSon

Banned
Oh my god Nelson mandela passed :'(

Damn, must hit real close to home for you :(

The man lived a long and meaningful life. Can't ask for much more than that. It's sad to see him go, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. He's been critically ill for what seems like years now :(

RIP

DominoKid

Why does Movie Gaf like the X-men movies but not the Marvel ones?

who knows?

i think X2 and DOFP are better than any Marvel Studios flicks but thats just me.

i was more surprised about people complaining that The Avengers looked like a TV show. that shit never even crossed my mind.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Mandella was truly one of the greatest leaders of our modern world. His presence will be missed.

Imm0rt4l

One of the last true heroes of the 20th century. I won't say his death is a loss for humanity because his legacy lives on. The world is undoubtedly a better place because of him.

RIP Madiba

Depressing as fuck. Just look around Africa at how many "liberators" there were/are who deceived their own people. This continent deserved so much better, it deserved more men like him.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Who wants to talk about Apartheid? You mean that old version of South Africa where you had millions upon millions of blacks from all over Africa swarming into the country so they could get to the only place on that hellish continent that offered employment, sanitation, running water, electricity, housing, education, and law and order maintained by an expert, disicplined police force? Not hard to grasp is it.
Master class in fuckwittery.

I think there's a conversation to be had about Mandela's methods, but trying to whitewash the fuckin' apartheid is some batshit insane revisionist history of the highest order, like American Slavery wasn't THAT bad and they didn't kill THAT many jews during the Holocaust

Imm0rt4l

I think there's a conversation to be had about Mandela's methods, but trying to whitewash the fuckin' apartheid is some batshit insane revisionist history of the highest order, like American Slavery wasn't THAT bad and they didn't kill THAT many jews during the Holocaust

word.

Slayven

Yeah, that is the problem nobody wants to talk about the whole picture.

RedSwirl

Didn't Newt Gingrich say today's African Americans are better off because of slavery as opposed to still living in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom