• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Yes, especially after this thread

I can feel the hurt leaping off the screen. Goddamn, It's some hurt in that post. I want to scream out "THEY'RE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BASED ON CHILDREN'S FANTASIES". However, I lack the prerequisite fucks to give.

People are still hurt over Miles.

SmokyDave

yeah he's pretty hilarious and egotistical. i think there's one line early in the season where he says something like "i won't get out of bed until somebody sucks my cock"

I tried that once. Spent three days in bed :(

Probably shouldn't have done it while the missus was away.

And not a single person was surprised
http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/kate-middleton-meets-idris-elba

enhanced-buzz-10605-1386337648-14.jpg

Gorillaz

What if Idris had a Gaf account and was the one that made that thread and it was about Kate.

Yo Idris, put me on with that British/american connect you got going on #blackactors

akira28

Dont even give to Denzel or Elba give it to Forrest Whitaker, let a brother that isnt to pleasant on the eyes get it and have him do the madd dogg limp from jason lyric

oh..I would see this movie then. I want him to have like a year to work on the character, and I bet he would fucking kill it.

Why the fuck do we got to be extra with naming these babies? My friend sister just had a boy and she named him Jaxson but you pronounce it like Jackson. I asked her bluntly why not spell it Jackson and she replied she wanted it to be exotic.

SMH

Dereck

Why the fuck do we got to be extra with naming these babies? My friend sister just had a boy and she named him Jaxson but you pronounce it like Jackson. I asked her bluntly why not spell it Jackson and she replied she wanted it to be exotic.

SMH
Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

Who would win. Hulk vs Flash.

I'm saying The Flash because Hulk wouldn't be able to touch the dude. EVER.

But flash wouldn't do all to much damage on the hulk. Hmm

SMH

Is the last name Briggs? If so that kid has an interesting future ahead of him.

JohnDoe

Banned

well:
Naw. He actually does pay the bills. The only thing she takes care of is the food.

Plus I don't see what's wrong with questioning your parents either way, they might change their minds after all and everyone would benefit from it. (having more savings)
There is a difference between someone suggesting you change what foods you buy in order to save money and an entitled fuck who lives under his folks' roof and thinks he's the man.

Slayven

SMH

Why do some folks invite the struggle.

Who would win. Hulk vs Flash.

I'm saying The Flash because Hulk wouldn't be able to touch the dude. EVER.

But flash wouldn't do all to much damage on the hulk. Hmm

One time, the Flash was chasing another speedster(with Superman level strength) and kinda getting his ass kicked. He realized he could tap into the Speed Force(the source of his powers) and the other guy couldn't. He turned around, and ran at a speed approaching the speed of light. Ya know how a meteor traveling at much slower than light speed could fuck up all the dinosaurs? Man, Flash hit that nigga with a speed and impact so hard he breached escape velocity and flew off into space.

DominoKid

One time, the Flash was chasing another speedster(with Superman level strength) and kinda getting his ass kicked. He realized he could tap into the Speed Force(the source of his powers) and the other guy couldn't. He turned around, and ran at a speed approaching the speed of light. Ya know how a meteor traveling at much slower than light speed could fuck up all the dinosaurs? Man, Flash hit that nigga with a speed and impact so hard he breached escape velocity and flew off into space.

that's silly.

Slayven

think that would work on World Breaker?

It was Züm. One of the white martians, and he was reciting a flash fact. Honestly I don't know who would win. I gotta think on that......

Slayven

The simping game don changed again. There is a site called mygirlfund, where chicks sign up and post their goals and wants and what not. And guys give them money to help them achieve them. Like a simpstarter.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The simping game don changed again. There is a site called mygirlfund, where chicks sign up and post their goals and wants and what not. And guys give them money to help them achieve them. Like a simpstarter.

Thats the saddest shit I've heard all week. So what is the endgame for dudes that donate?

Slayven

Thats the saddest shit I've heard all week. So what is the endgame for dudes that donate?

From their faq

Why should I sign up?

It’s free to join whether you are a guy or a girl. If you are a girl, you’ll meet great guys who are looking to help you out. If you are a guy, you are going to have a great time getting to know fun-loving girls. In either case you have nothing to lose except the opportunity to meet new friends and have a good time!
How does it work?

Guys and girls find other members in the community they are interested in interacting with. Guys help a girl by contributing to her fund by...

1. Sending her messages
2. Engaging in live, one-on-one video sessions
3. Sharing videos and pictures
4. Participating in and creating contests
and more...

Girls are able to cash out their fund value anytime and as often as they want.

i got a pretty healthy beard goin right now and I'm afraid to shave it with my razor because my face is always irritated as fuck afterwards

how do my black bros avoid that? I might just grab some clippers and go to work, but sometimes a dude feels like shaving like a real man

Imm0rt4l

i got a pretty healthy beard goin right now and I'm afraid to shave it with my razor because my face is always irritated as fuck afterwards

how do my black bros avoid that? I might just grab some clippers and go to work, but sometimes a dude feels like shaving like a real man

I never use razors for anything other than my upperlip honestly. I will breakout for sure. I've heard shit about taking a hot shower or running hot water prior to open up your pores, shaving and then using cold water. I aint about that life. In the very rare occasion that I want a close shave with a razor I go with the grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom