• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So salty, and then treat shitty Singer films like they're classics.

Thank you for having good taste. I've been done with X-men since the line "what happens to a toad when you zap it with lightning? The same thing as everything else" ..... Right then and there I knew X1 was trash.... And lord help me none of them have been Better than x1 and a few have been a lot worse.

Thank you for having good taste. I've been done with X-men since the line "what happens to a toad when you zap it with lightning? The same thing as everything else" ..... Right then and there I knew X1 was trash.... And lord help me none of them have been Better than x1 and a few have been a lot worse.

Yeah, I was like Slayven--ran out and bought the dvd as soon as it dropped cause the movie was awesome. Then I realized I never wanted to watch that movie again. I thought X-2 was a bit better, but still don't see them as great. Spider-Man movies are about the same for me also.

Did you all see this clip?
How To Make Sure Coach Never Lets You Do Another Post Game Interview!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah, I was like Slayven--ran out and bought the dvd as soon as it dropped cause the movie was awesome. Then I realized I never wanted to watch that movie again. I thought X-2 was a bit better, but still don't see them as great. Spider-Man movies are about the same for me also.

I mean he could put handlebars on it and make it easier for his coach.... Or he could play better....

there's too much shit on reddit for me. i just stick to r/gone wild.

They got a lot of nice ethnicity based ass reddits as well. Also the one piece reddit is pretty damn good. Beside that its pretty horrid on there IMO.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Imm0rtal you just mixed a deadly cocktail of ad words for this thread.

"Be afraid, be really afraid"

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i knew it was a wrap when people were dismissing core aspects of peter parkers character because it didnt click with them. dont give me that im a fan bull and not know what youre talking about.

i knew it was a wrap when people were dismissing core aspects of peter parkers character because it didnt click with them. dont give me that im a fan bull and not know what youre talking about.

Man, what? I remember one time having to expose Sculli for that. Went from lecturing me on the essence of Peter Parker to, "lol, comic fans always want something true to the source material even if it sucks!"

there is a woman named Dorkish on Maury.

Probably retroactively changed her name so she can pretend to be a nerdy girl and get attention from guys. Meanwhile, she's sleeping with some doucehbag who cheats on her and ignores her friend who has always been there for her.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Probably retroactively changed her name so she can pretend to be a nerdy girl and get attention from guys. Meanwhile, she's sleeping with some doucehbag who cheats on her and ignores her friend who has always been there for her.

Your tag is amazing.

I'm white (well sort of, i'm mostly mixed) but consider myself black.

I listen to soul music, love basketball, totally dig fat bumpy chicks, know how to bust dance moves and (no offense real black people) i love KFC.

So no, white isn't the default color to me.

Someone please explain this post to me lol.

gonna make my entrance right quick
jtxyz7.gif

Brehs, why is my brother Angelus Errare banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom