• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Any of y'all cop this?

883929268740_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

The Black Men Can Only Be Heroes When All The White Men are Dead Collection?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
CG blood is one of my biggest issues with movies these days

Zombieland especially... ugh

harSon

Banned
I think 300, and Spartacus by extension, are the only movies/shows where CG blood didn't bother me. Probably because it was stylistically appropriate. Sin City fits within that grouping as well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lime-A-Rita's may look like a chump drink

but 6 will have you leaning and walking slow brehs

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Damn faceless that looks delicious. I'm have to eat as much as I can tonight to last me the rest of the holidays since I'm leaving tomorrow then it's back to the grind at work. And I made out like a bandit this Christmas gift wise but mostly I am just grateful and happy to have my family and girlfriend in good health.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Dat feeling when your older toothless cousin calls you out on your weight.

#Timetochange

Merry Christmas, BCT

I hope none of you are knick fans. They getting killed on national TV.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
And if it made any damn sense. The twist at the end was one of the worst movie twists I've ever seen.

They changed it at the last minute. Originally it was more of a Twilight Zone style thing where he realized the vampire things or whatever weren't just beasts, but actually had intelligence and were social, and were actually coming to rescue the one he captured - sort of a "to them I'm the REAL monster" sort of thing.

It isn't exactly a new or inherently great concept by any means, but was better than what we got.

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/i-am-legend/alternate-ending

Slayven

Black people love the Samsung Galaxy. Goddamn every other person at the family get together had one. Folks got good credit like they were Devo.

ReiGun

I'm 24 and I ain't worried about nothing. I want a family and kids and all that, but I ain't rushing and I can't really understand those who are. Or at least, those who are like me (don't have their shit anywhere near together) and are in a hurry to start all of that fresh out of college.

I figure I'll start to worry about six or seven years if shit still ain't working out.

Nakazato

If you ain't worrying than that means you don't have shit to lose.
Rename this thread NOW

I'm 24 and I ain't worried about nothing. I want a family and kids and all that, but I ain't rushing and I can't really understand those who are. Or at least, those who are like me (don't have their shit anywhere near together) and are in a hurry to start all of that fresh out of college.

I figure I'll start to worry about six or seven years if shit still ain't working out.

You need to hit up Esco. Im sure anyone in Game design/programming in this thread would help you get in where you fit in. Just reach out :).

Unlike Kaep.... Where my LA hook ups
lol :p

Edit: we really need to do a black gaf watches or black gaf plays.

Were we just get on a game and play it someone streams to twitch or we do a mst3k on movies i think it would be fun..... Morris get on that. 1st proposed game left4dead 2 or Plays gaf plays(learns dota) with instructor Drake

cdyhybrid

Rename this thread NOW

You need to hit up Esco. Im sure anyone in Game design/programming in this thread would help you get in where you fit in. Just reach out :).

Were we just get on a game and play it someone streams to twitch or we do a mst3k on movies i think it would be fun..... Morris get on that. 1st proposed game left4dead 2 or Plays gaf plays(learns dota) with instructor Drake

Oh man, this would be fantastic.

cyborg009

Banned
Rename this thread NOW

Would be pretty funny to watch.

Well my son is with his mother tonight. I'm going to watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" tonight. I am curious to see what has changed since I saw the rough cut a few months ago.

ReiGun

If you ain't worrying than that means you don't have shit to lose.
In my case it's "what's the point in worrying when you know all it does is mess you up and make shit worse?"

I done spent 20+ years worrying about stuff I can't control. I'm trying to learn how to relax a little. lol

Man. people were generous with cash this year. Plus multiple gift cards including $200 in walmart gift cards. That will buy a lot of groceries and a few more toys for my daughter. Don't fuck with the meat at walmart, tho. Walmart was the go to gift card gift this year, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom