• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

Dad got forced off the road on his way to church this afternoon, up the curb and into a ditch thanks to a hit and run. Thankfully he's okay, but the car is fucked. Lucky that some other folks stopped immediately to help him out - but God help whoever it was that caused the accident in the first place.

::deep breath::

He's alright though, and that's a gift I'll take and keep moving. Merry Christmas, fam.

Damn bish glad your pops is ok

and merry Christmas fam

Dad got forced off the road on his way to church this afternoon, up the curb and into a ditch thanks to a hit and run. Thankfully he's okay, but the car is fucked. Lucky that some other folks stopped immediately to help him out - but God help whoever it was that caused the accident in the first place.

He's alright though, and that's a gift I'll take and keep moving. Merry Christmas, fam.

Glad that he is alright. That is a gift my brother.

Merry Christmas family.

JohnDoe

Banned

Glad to hear he's alright. Merry Christmas to everyone, my family is muslim lol

New Guy here.

Where you're from- New York
Where you live- Baltimore
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Mixed bag...Black,Jap,Cuban and native american. (Yeah i know Cuban can just be seen as African *shrug*)
Do you know your roots- not exactly...
Your Age- 25
Favorite musical genre- Alternative
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science
Your religious affiliation- Agnostic
Hobbies- gaming, building computers, women, swimming,technology in general. Gadgets all that. Art, I love black art. Always hunting for blogs with it and reaching out to new artists.

zero_suit

New Guy here.

Where you're from- New York
Where you live- Baltimore
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Mixed bag...Black,Jap,Cuban and native american. (Yeah i know Cuban can just be seen as African *shrug*)
Do you know your roots- not exactly...
Your Age- 25
Favorite musical genre- Alternative
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science
Your religious affiliation- Agnostic
Hobbies- gaming, building computers, women, swimming,technology in general. Gadgets all that. Art, I love black art. Always hunting for blogs with it and reaching out to new artists.

Welcome! Be prepared to answer a certain question about chicken, though.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

Glad to hear he's ok. Like I said, shitty month for all of us, it seems

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sometimes i wonder if everyone here is up on some crazy insurance fraud scheme... but then i realize that this has probably been a rough year for everyone :/

hope you all you guys get to relax some time soon

harSon

Banned
I was in Barnes & Noble yesterday to buy my nephews some comics to cap off his Christmas gift (bought him a Nook as well), and was sifting through a Donald Duck comic for old time's sake, and was surprised to see this haha:

y5PRebJ.jpg

I'm not surprised that it exists... just surprised that those two pages weren't glued together in the reprints Lol.

Merry Xmas BCT. 2013 seemed like a rough time for a lot of BCT, 2014 has to be better right? RIGHT?!

I wouldn't even move to an area that didn't have Fios. I just upgraded to that 40/20 tho #Fios4life

I had 50/25....50/25 and Time Warner doesn't offer anythng higher than what they call 20/5 and it's not significantly cheaper either.

AfroMW

Happy holidays fam

For those who are having tough times, my thoughts go out to all of you and hopefully things will work out to the best way possible.

I am currently stocking up due to stores being closed on Christmas day. Tonight I will see how I can handle Bacardi 151

zero_suit

Happy holidays fam

For those who are having tough times, my thoughts go out to all of you and hopefully things will work out to the best way possible.

I am currently stocking up due to stores being closed on Christmas day. Tonight I will see how I can handle Bacardi 151

Hehe, have fun!

cdyhybrid

Happy holidays fam

First time?

Enjoy!

Nakazato

Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown episode about South Africa makes me want to eat some South Africa food.
Rayven..... Make it happen

Happy holidays fam

your already drunk.

But yea 2014 will be great for all of us keep the faith #outthebucket

Happy holidays fam

You're about to have a horrible Christmas.

JohnDoe

Banned
Happy holidays fam

lmao have fun

J10

Banned
Happy holidays fam

That's 75% alcohol. I'm already shitfaced just from reading this post.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays fam

lmao. Have fun.

harSon

Banned
Happy holidays fam

Why.

Straight? If so, your throat's going to be fuckkkkkkkkkkkked tomorrow.

cdyhybrid

Lmao dude really stocking up on 151

Merry Christmas to yall tho

Same to you and everyone else.

Shit, now that I'm older (but am still single/childless) I'd be down to just party Christmas Eve. Spend time with the family during dinner and then go put the beer jacket on.

Aim_Ed

Merry Christmas guys, hope you all have a massive shit ton of fun and all goes well.

As for me, I'm going to play Dota all day and probably marathon through something on Netflix.

RedSwirl

Coming from a Southern Baptist church and than going to a Catholic one as a kid? Man that shit blew my mind, they actually got of church before noon.

I don't know how my brother's kids are gonna deal with the reverse. So far they've only been exposed to their mom's Catholic church but at some point we gotta bring em' down south to meet the other side of the family.

AfroMW

Come on now why would I take this straight? I've seen the effects on others.

I had a couple of cups of this mixed, this gonna last me a month. I also have different drinks for various mixes like a godfather and midori colada.

I will say though... So far when attempting to mix 151 it might as well be diluted. I can barely taste the coke....

cdyhybrid

I had a couple of cups of this mixed, this gonna last me a month. I also have different drinks for various mixes like a godfather and midori colada.

I will say though... So far when attempting to mix 151 it might as well be diluted. I can barely taste the coke....

Take one shot straight just for the experience of it. If you're a bad enough dude.

Happy holidays fam

Game_Over_1.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I saw Riddick expecting to see an unarmy of space undead conquer the galaxy while being led by korgath the barbarian

i got pitch black 2

:|

AfroMW

I saw Riddick expecting to see an unarmy of space undead conquer the galaxy while being led by korgath the barbarian

i got pitch black 2

:|

I like to say the scene where Riddick starts laughing is because he knows you got pitch black 2

Also happy birthday beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom