• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Man. people were generous with cash this year. Plus multiple gift cards including $200 in walmart gift cards. That will buy a lot of groceries and a few more toys for my daughter. Don't fuck with the meat at walmart, tho. Walmart was the go to gift card gift this year, it seems.

When in doubt do a walmart gift card. Cause cash would seem heartless.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember playing a few games with people when Halo 4 dropped.

Goddamn Halo 4 was terrible

Mr. Patch

Got the Zelda Wii U bundle with Wonderful 101, 3D World, and Sonic Lost World.

I'm a college student so the struggle won't phase me brehs

Slayven

Got the Zelda Wii U bundle with Wonderful 101, 3D World, and Sonic Lost World.

I'm a college student so the struggle won't phase me brehs
I actually winced when reading those titles. Might as well given the money to Kony 2012. Would have actuality done something.

I don't get why Sony is giving Brothers DMC AND Bioshock Infinite. Any combo of the 2 would have been a solid month.

Got as a gift or bought it? Nothing wrong with a free Wii U.

Kaz said fuck it, let start the year off right.

Trey

I liked Halo 4. I have played less than 100 games online, though.

My moms got me the Wire complete series. I already lost five hours to this shit. Season 4 too strong.

Wynnebeck

Banned
What up fam. On my way back from seeing my granddad and having dinner with the family. Kinda surreal to talk to him with his voice barely above a whisper about preparing for his death. He talked about funeral preparations, who was carrying the casket, etc. I only hope that when my time comes, I could be as calm about dying as he does. On a happier note, I got a box of socks, a Lakers PJ set, and a Guess jacket for Xmas. Works for me! :D

Gorillaz

Spin pls
Faceless is already updating his files.

I protect you guys from so much.

I still didn't look up them to "adult actresses" (tiger something) you always mention just due to the nature of how you are. Like I couldn't imagine you having your own reality show and shit

Gorillaz

Not a popluar opinion here about little caesars but I'm just going to say it...

Little Caesars is decent/good except for the crust

i still have no idea why i got this tag. but i hope it gets everybody's hopes up ready to fap only to be disappointed.

merry boxing day. bcgaf

how was the rough cut cause the movie is fucking great

Really long and boring with some very good parts. A lot of people there didn't like it.

EDIT: I lost my wallet. Didn't get to see shit. When I got to my parents house I found my wallet in the middle of the road with teeth marks. MOTHERFUCKING CAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom