• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Since I can't say it in that now locked thread, I wish to say it here:

Earlier 2000s Rihanna was straight gorgie.

back when she was thiq

(never liked riri. cassie and ciara all day)

(rip cassie and ciara careers)

Gorillaz

back when she was thiq

(never liked riri. cassie and ciara all day)

(rip cassie and ciara careers)
Had to look up Ciara to see if that body party track was the only thing she did this year.

Didn't even know she had a album, hype was nonexistent. Talk about falling the fuck offfffff

Cassie,well.....yea

Sad part is they didn't pull a keri hilson and tried to call out bey, they just dropped off the earth

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Had to look up Ciara to see if that body party track was the only thing she did this year.

Didn't even know she had a album, hype was nonexistent. Talk about falling the fuck offfffff

Cassie,well.....yea

Sad part is they didn't pull a keri hilson and tried to call out bey, they just dropped off the earth

Beyonce? lol. Like they could even breath in her presence.

They died going after Rihanna's #2 headband like chumps

I think Ciara had some conflict with Ri on Twitter, and Ri dropped some bombs about her forgotten ass, and that was that

Probably serving Blizzards at Dairy Queen with Christina Milian now

Slayven

While we putting out BOLOs on missing singers. Where the other 2 members of 3LW at? And Vitamin C? She dropped that hot track on the Pokemon movie soundtrack and peaced out.

Gorillaz

@Dy yea Charlamagne might have had a point about it being a "beyonce world" in regards to female artist. Other then Riri...

I think Ciara had some conflict with Ri on Twitter, and Ri dropped some bombs about her forgotten ass, and that was that
picture-311.png

lV2kE.png

Slayven

I think there are people here at NeoGAF who don't know that the internet is a place that contains many other places within itself. This is the kind of shit you can find answers about via Google, and you can do it privately. What am I missing? Why would anyone ask these kinds of questions here?

When you find it please me, when I have embarrassing issues I just go on Webmd or whatever. 9/10 you will find your answer and solutions. Or ask an old black woman.

"Grandma I having a problem with soandso."

"Well baby get some fish oil, some Epsom salt, and some kerosene..."

"Thats ok grandma.

DominoKid

I think there are people here at NeoGAF who don't know that the internet is a place that contains many other places within itself. This is the kind of shit you can find answers about via Google, and you can do it privately. What am I missing? Why would anyone ask these kinds of questions here?

the ass thread has me in tears.

ReiGun

Social media has shown me that ass eating is a real hot button topic in the black community.

I don't know how it came to this.

Reigun got a job now he smelling himself.

Hey, I was told when I got out the bucket, there'd be a white girl waiting.

I'm just tryna live the dream, breh.

Well I'm in the minority. I enjoyed Cloud Atlas. It wasn't perfect and at times it was slow, but I liked it. Something I can see watching with the wife.

Now time for Gangster Squad.

The wife hipped me to scrub gloves. Washcloths for face,scrub gloves for the rest. Why is that hard. Exfoliate is the key.

I use the wash cloth for every part, i just do the lower region last. But dude in that ass thread is just nasty, he probably just splashed water in his crack and called it a day.

Slayven

I still don't understand how some people just scrub with their hands or a bar of soap....

The wife hipped me to scrub gloves. Washcloths for face,scrub gloves for the rest. Why is that hard. Exfoliate is the key.

I brought it up numerous times in the podcast. It plagues my mind, it such a simple concept. After washing up, you know what is good? A pumice stone for those rough skin areas. And for those rough feet? Pediegg dudes.

But I am still gangsta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom