• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I made a big mistake getting into audiophile level speakers and Vinyls.... shits expensive and I can't stop :(

Once you hear that audio you've been missing out on....

Nakazato

I want to tell you guys happy new year incase im not on the rest of this week

I also wanna say thanks for all the laughs this year. Been going threw some trying times this year and you guys have helped me stay sane. There was a few times this year where it tested who I am as a person and made me depressed(Everytime I start to succeed. Something fucks up and I'm back @ square one) . BlackGaf always seemed to lift me up when I needed it and I thank you guys for that.

Everyone have a good New Years Eve Stay safe and wear a jimmy.

-Naka (J)

BlackJace

I want to tell you guys happy new year incase im not on the rest of this week

I also wanna say thanks for all the laughs this year. Been going threw some trying times this year and you guys have helped me stay sane. There was a few times this year where it tested who I am as a person and made me depressed(Everytime I start to succeed. Something fucks up and I'm back @ square one) . BlackGaf always seemed to lift me up when I needed it and I thank you guys for that.

Everyone have a good New Years Eve Stay safe and wear a jimmy.

-Naka (J)

Happy New Year yourself, man.

Rewatching Avengers for the first time. It's still good. Haters be damned.

Thanks for the thoughts, Naka. BCT is a great place with good people. You all enjoy tomorrow evening!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Bringing in the New Year like, "We Made It!"

This Zombie U shit is real. I gotta give myself an L, for taking an L, to get my equipment? Rodents got me looking like Colonial Marines when they touched down on the colony.

This our year BCT.

I'm currently watching a classic, Darkman. Gangster Squad was meh. I mean its a lot to top one of my favorite genre films, LA Confidential.

I am thankful to have a solid group I can shoot the shit with.
Pay Day+New Years Eve+ Day off+ Patron and OJ=Tee hee.

BHZ Mayor

I think there are people here at NeoGAF who don't know that the internet is a place that contains many other places within itself. This is the kind of shit you can find answers about via Google, and you can do it privately. What am I missing? Why would anyone ask these kinds of questions here?

You know what I said earlier about how threads come around that explain everything? That second thread is one of those.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I'd just like to say that this has flt like a little slice of home within GAF since i joined. Glad to have discovered BCT. Here's to you all making waves in 2014.

Slayven

Happy New Year BCT! From japan
Happy New Year

I'd just like to say that this has flt like a little slice of home within GAF since i joined. Glad to have discovered BCT. Here's to you all making waves in 2014.
AC4 mod support and user created content confirmed in 2014.

Happy nye blackgaf!

Lol anyone else local PD put out ads saying not to fire guns? Automatic arrest if the catch you

We got operation Thunder, cops going to be everywhere tonight.

ReiGun

Happy New Year's BCT. Thanks for being consistently entertaining this year while I was unemployed and depressed. (Y'all still ain't shit, tho.)

I have no plans for the night, except resting up to potentially have to work in the morning.

Wade ain't shit lol

He had a child with the side chick, baby's one month old lol

Wade joining that elite SG hall of assholes with Kobe and Jordan

OMG @ the side chick letter

So it’s only right I put Dwyane Wade on blast. First and foremost i’d like to thank ***** Wade, his cousin for booking my numerous of flights.

Ohh yea, hi Ms. Union. Good too see you stuck around and have a few more pieces of clothing inside of his house. The kitchen looks great by the way. I love the new counter tops. I would also like to thank Rich, the chef for his amazing breakfast. His cookies are the best.

And last but not least I’d like to thank Dwayne for always making me feel comfortable on your side of the bed. Hiding pictures in your drawer. You know the night stand next to your side of the bed, the one with the two drawers. Think the picture is the one with you and Sanaa Lathan in it.

Also Gabrielle you are a little to old to be making Valentines day Photo albums. Leave that to the young girls your man cheats on you with. Dont believe me, I took a picture of the picture.

FYI your man likes fat asses you might need to get you one. Last but not least. I will send you a picture of the bags your man left in the hotel room i f*cked him in. lol

I said GODDAMN

goddamn...goddamn

5MbvXqw

Instagram Account of said pic

Good God, I'd say it was worth it. Should have wrapped it up, but it was worth it.

I can't believe they missed the boat making a show about all the Tiger Wood side pieces that came out the woodwork. There were some perfect stroke puns just begging to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom