• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just woke up what I m......
Wade joining that elite SG hall of assholes with Kobe and Jordan

OMG @ the side chick letter

So it’s only right I put Dwyane Wade on blast. First and foremost i’d like to thank ***** Wade, his cousin for booking my numerous of flights.

Ohh yea, hi Ms. Union. Good too see you stuck around and have a few more pieces of clothing inside of his house. The kitchen looks great by the way. I love the new counter tops. I would also like to thank Rich, the chef for his amazing breakfast. His cookies are the best.

And last but not least I’d like to thank Dwayne for always making me feel comfortable on your side of the bed. Hiding pictures in your drawer. You know the night stand next to your side of the bed, the one with the two drawers. Think the picture is the one with you and Sanaa Lathan in it.

Also Gabrielle you are a little to old to be making Valentines day Photo albums. Leave that to the young girls your man cheats on you with. Dont believe me, I took a picture of the picture.

FYI your man likes fat asses you might need to get you one. Last but not least. I will send you a picture of the bags your man left in the hotel room i f*cked him in. lol

I said GODDAMN

goddamn...goddamn

5MbvXqw

Instagram Account of said pic

Good God, I'd say it was worth it. Should have wrapped it up, but it was worth it.

Ahhhhahahaahahaaa!!!!!

Gorillaz

There is almost something poetic about it. Since Gabrielle "break a" Union has been known to fuck up relationships all the time.

Not to this level but still, it's something hilarious.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Reading the Dr Who thread...

Spoilers, obviously:

I'm surprised to learn that there are people who doubted that Martha and Mickey weren't shoe horned together on account of race, but maybe I'm just cynical. The fact that they were apparently also space bounty hunters out of nowhere made the whole thing feel like they were given very little consideration during the writing of the episode, which sucks because Martha was one of the best companions of nuWho.

Yep, you guessed it, Martha and Mickey are black.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Spoilers, obviously:

I always thought that shit came out of nowhere. but at the same time, with rose being in the void where she belonged, and the redhead being practically useless, there would be no other companions to pair mickey up with.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Spoilers, obviously:

I always thought that's why they were shoved together.

Here were two characters that had literally nothing else in common and had maybe spent a total of 90 seconds onscreen with each other and suddenly they're married? Hell, the last we heard from Martha she had a boyfriend who was not Mickey. It made no damn sense.

I always thought that shit came out of nowhere. but at the same time, with rose being in the void where she belonged, and the redhead being practically useless, there would be no other companions to pair mickey up with.
Why pair him up with anybody?

Let's not even get started on the way Mickey got shit on through that entire run of episodes. Had to put up with Rose being a total bitch, then had to deal with the police because Rose's mother thought he had kidnapped/killed her when she was off having adventures with the Doctor, went to an alternate universe and was the only one who met another version of himself, who was presented as a better version of himself, then got left in the alternate universe and only ever showed up again to try and save Rose's dumb ass.

reilo

I haven't seen all of Tennant Who so reading that post was "wait what? Where the fuck did Mickey come into this?"

Although best part of Tennant Who and Martha was the "who's this white devil you're hanging with?" look her mom always gave the Doctor.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I haven't seen all of Tennant Who so reading that post was "wait what? Where the fuck did Mickey come into this?"

In Tennant's last episode,
he gets poisoned with radiation and is about to die, but he does a "farewell tour" helping out all his friends from the last few years. Randomly Mickey and Martha are running around with machine guns hunting a Sontaran, talking about how they're married, and the Doctor saves their lives. They hug and get all sad as the Doctor walks away.

reilo

In Tennant's last episode,
he gets poisoned with radiation and is about to die, but he does a "farewell tour" helping out all his friends from the last few years. Randomly Mickey and Martha are running around with machine guns hunting a Sontaran, talking about how they're married, and the Doctor saves their lives. They hug and get all sad as the Doctor walks away.
Well at least her mom probably stopped worrying.

Loved Tennant but Smith grew on me immensely. That finale for Smith was a beautiful sendoff.

Mickey got the low end of the stick. But he got Martha..... even though it was a "let's put the black folks together since we don't have any clue what to do with them and we want them to have a happy ending"

Of New Who, Tennant, Smith, Eccleston in that order. Though I do think Smith gives Tennant a run for his money. He may have had more room for range had he not been given so many dire situation type scripts.

What's black gaf drinkin today? I'm oon that sky vodka and cranberry juice today

Gonna have some shots of Fireball Whisky to start the night, a nice craft beer (Unibroue Terrible) to get right and some Shock Top to keep me where I want to be. But I want be starting for a few hours.

L9Ns1K6.jpg

Its starting fam. Its fucking starting. Be safe, be blessed, protect your neck, protect your head(both), and don't be a statistic. This is already our year,I want you all to live long enough to let the world know. And for the ladies all of the above as well but also look three times instead of twice. Hope you all feel me.

And to those who have significant others, kiss them at midnight. And for the lurkers, join the party even though being a voyeur is cool.

lol, my last company closed down after releasing one of the worst games of the year, and now I'm gonna apply to Naughty Dog. Fuck it, can't hurt.

I bet Naughty Dog new hires be like:

Drake-Started-From-The_bottom.gif

Slayven

L9Ns1K6.jpg

Its starting fam. Its fucking starting. Be safe, be blessed, protect your neck, protect your head(both), and don't be a statistic. This is already our year,I want you all to live long enough to let the world know. And for the ladies all of the above as well but also look three times instead of twice. Hope you all feel me.

And to those who have significant others, kiss them at midnight. And for the lurkers, join the party even though being a voyeur is cool.

Y'all makign screwdrivers?

hypernima

Banned
Yo WHY THE FUCK IS MIKE TYSON IN THIS EPISODE OF SVU?
Lol I saw this today, I'm watching the Chris brown one. This dude straight up said "call my Jew" when he got arrested...

Anyhoo imma be celebratin this Nye from the hospital bed. Yall be safe tonight, dig.

FyreWulff

I know if you get in your ass about to be wilding out like
iWKt5Rc.gif

what you applying for?

Never in my life would I have expected to see an Omaha TV station gif on NeoGAF

KXVO is our local struggle station, I swear the rich kids high school out in the western part of the city has a bigger budget for their student-run TV show

What about Kinect Star Wars

only-dreams-now.gif

For real though, I'm not gonna pretend it's a work of misunderstood genius, but...as far as Kinect 1 games go? I don't think it was that bad. But I'm obviously biased, heh.

I know if you get in your ass about to be wilding out like
iWKt5Rc.gif

what you applying for?

Level Designer. I gotta find out how they did all that crazy fucking shit in the Uncharted games...
I still haven't played TLOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom