• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

No. It was always a roll of the dice that mods wouldn't see it and if they did that they let it slide. There was always a risk. Unless you literally mean 'n word' then that's news to me.

Eh, not a word that I use particularly often, so no sweat off my back.

Came up in the Boondocks thread (posters quoting Stinkmeaner). I never realized.

Eh, not a word that I use particularly often, so no sweat off my back.

Came up in the Boondocks thread (posters quoting Stinkmeaner). I never realized.

I've used it in complete context before along with the derogatory term for gays. I imagine it's not good to do so now just based on language issues with google or something. That's what I'm assuming anyway.

Saw the post, I think that's pretty harmless since it's a direct quote from a show.

FyreWulff

12 degrees.

Yeah its fucking cold. And im in Ga.

It was that bone cold earlier. Where it's not super windy or anything but once you go outside, your body goes "fuck, this is going to suck"

Also, like 24 hours after reactivating my OKC account, already got a number. Looks like I've fixed the cracks in the foundation of my confidence, for now

It was that bone cold earlier. Where it's not super windy or anything but once you go outside, your body goes "fuck, this is going to suck"

Also, like 24 hours after reactivating my OKC account, already got a number. Looks like I've fixed the cracks in the foundation of my confidence, for now

Congrats.

im seeing alot of blackgaf avy's with white girls in them hmmmmmmmmmmm? ;)

we need mo pancake avy's tho

gaf favourite mila whatsherface
mila_kunis.jpg

I think the weather is just trying to make up for how wonderful it was on MLK day. It was like 75 degrees where I'm at and it was great.

Next day it was 36 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom