• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

welp, this just happened:

Bexch6mIcAERXco.jpg
Ah well, there you go then. 'They' must be cool with it.

Thank fuck man, my Miles Davis costume has been gathering dust for too long.

SmokyDave

'You people' need to make up your minds quick, man. Right now I'm just some cat in a three piece suit. Motherfuckers are gonna mistake me for Michael Bublé :(

Onemic

Somebody who's not Esco tell me if AC Liberation is worth buying

It's not. The game is terrible.

tired and repetitive gameplay and muddy visuals. The only shining star is Avellones character and theme of the game, which was still somehow fucked up due to the complete lack of character and background development.

...Sorry Esco :(

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
It's not. The game is terrible.

tired and repetitive gameplay and muddy visuals. The only shining star is Avellones character and theme of the game, which was still somehow fucked up due to the complete lack of character and background development.

...Sorry Esco :(

Nothing to apologise for. If i can't trust you all to be honest, then i'm pretty much screwed down the line. I'd elaborate on Liberation HD, but given the lurkers, and the high quote potential, and the fact that this is a public forum, i'll go with my better judgement and not say anything.

I came across the TSA's year in review blog post

http://blog.tsa.gov/2014/01/tsa-blog-year-in-review-2013.html

1,813 firearms were discovered in carry-on bags at checkpoints across the country, averaging nearly five firearms per day. Of those, 1,477 (81%) were loaded. Firearms were intercepted at a total of 205 airports with Atlanta (ATL) on top of the list for the most firearms intercepted (111) in 2013.

There was a 16.5% increase (257) in firearm discoveries from last year’s total of 1,556.

Folks are getting bolder or being dumber. Probably both.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I came across the TSA's year in review blog post

http://blog.tsa.gov/2014/01/tsa-blog-year-in-review-2013.html

Folks are getting bolder or being dumber. Probably both.
Wow this is fascinating. Thanks for sharing. Here are a few that stood out:

While resolving an alarm on checked baggage, officers at Boston Logan (BOS) discovered a fully disassembled 30-30 rifle concealed within the lining of the bag and taped to the straps.
A shotgun was discovered in a checked golf bag at Detroit (DTW).
An unloaded .45 caliber pistol and four magazines were hidden in a cassette deck in checked baggage.
Electric detonators and a block of inert C4 with duct tape and wires protruding were discovered in two separate incidents at Seattle (SEA) in checked baggage.

akira28

They tell you to ship your weapons to your destination before you fly.

vv: some people take their Siphon Filter extremely seriously.

FyreWulff

Two phone numbers now. I somewhat feel like an idiot now for being mopey for so long.

Nothing to apologise for. If i can't trust you all to be honest, then i'm pretty much screwed down the line. I'd elaborate on Liberation HD, but given the lurkers, and the high quote potential, and the fact that this is a public forum, i'll go with my better judgement and not say anything.

Yeah it's a shame games journalism is so TMZ based. Even if people want to honestly talk about something, it'll get chopped up and quoted out of context.

Imm0rt4l

The guys who cry about getting banned in the neogaf group on facebook are the worst. 9 out of 10 times it's totally justified.

I haven't see immortal in a min he get banned 2 ?

I posted yesterday for the first time in a while in here actually. I've been slippin on bct.

Imm0rt4l

What is the story behind your tag

it was just kinda random

someone commented on Jill Marie Jones looking good on an episode of American Horror story in which she was about to breast feed a serial killer.

I quoted her line "I got a rockin' body and a titty full of milk"

never played the game that's linked in my tag, it just sorta happened

*shrugs

it was just kinda random

someone commented on Jill Marie Jones looking good on an episode of American Horror story in which she was about to breast feed a serial killer.

I quoted her line "I got a rockin' body and a titty full of milk"

never played the game that's linked in my tag, it just sorta happened

*shrugs

ha oh ok, on topic AHS has been great this season.

Off topic:

Never knew there was a brother behind Cyberpunk, definitely going to check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Original Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The guys who cry about getting banned in the neogaf group on facebook are the worst. 9 out of 10 times it's totally justified.
Exactly why I left the group.

Also just saw Her. I really enjoyed it. Spike Jones did good and J Phoenix really is a master class actor.

royalan

I humbly come before you on behalf of PopGAF to seek collaboration.

Earlier this evening, a ThatGrapeJuice story came to our attention, about the then-FCC chairman exonerating Janet Jackson and admitting the backlash against Miss-Jackson-If-You-Nasty (A PopGAF-certified QUEEN of Pop) was unwarranted and sexist.

Details can be found in this post.

Naturally, we want to make a thread in OT, but we need more sources corroborating this story outside of ThatGrapeJuice and DailyFail.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

tumblr_m09kvcb8BT1r2cospo1_500.gif

RedSwirl

Earlier this evening, a ThatGrapeJuice story came to our attention, about the then-FCC chairman exonerating Janet Jackson and admitting the backlash against Miss-Jackson-If-You-Nasty (A PopGAF-certified QUEEN of Pop) was unwarranted and sexist.

Naturally, we want to make a thread in OT, but we need more sources corroborating this story outside of ThatGrapeJuice and DailyFail.

I didn't even know that's a thing. I guess it just goes to show how much women can get blamed for shit.

ReiGun

Well, it looks like the original interview was published in ESPN Magazine's music issue, so you need a subscription or buy to read obviously. USA Today's sport section linked it, so I'm sure it's legit.

You can get the digital version of ESPN the magazine in the kindle store.

The first 30 days are free, so you can download the music issue and read the sourced article.

Been reading about that Chris Chan guy, and my god the rabbit hole goes deep with thay guy. He eats his own cum, cause he think he is recycling it...... .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom