• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
My nephew wants a Wii U or Vita for his birthday. I'm going to spare him the heart ache and get him a 3DS. Niners fan too. My brother raised a kid with suspect tastes.

Onemic

Don't know why he even wants a Vita. He shits on most Indie games I try to get him to play, since they tend to be the only games I have that a pre-teen can play... But then again, I wanted a Jaguar and owned a Saturn.

Want a vita and you hate indies? Now I'm actually confused...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
White girl avatars are starting to even confuse ourselves it seems. Immortal posted a few hours ago, check back a page.

image.php

harSon

Banned
Want a vita and you hate indies? Now I'm actually confused...

He's 10, about to be 11. I don't get him though. He'll play mobile phone games all day every day, but he's too cool for school when it comes to Indie games. Whatever though, he gets whatever he gets.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Don't know why he even wants a Vita. He shits on most Indie games I try to get him to play, since they tend to be the only games I have that a pre-teen can play... But then again, I wanted a Jaguar and owned a Saturn.

as a fellow owner of a jaguar(thank you tournament edition and primal rage...you bastards)
theres no amount of insults you can make to the vita that can actually stick. the ports are at least as good as the originals when ported. and has a better library with much less garbage. the saturn was dope though

White girl avatars are starting to even confuse ourselves it seems. Immortal posted a few hours ago, check back a page.

image.php

If it's working on us, then it must damn sure work on the others.

My nephew wants a Wii U or Vita for his birthday. I'm going to spare him the heart ache and get him a 3DS. Niners fan too. My brother raised a kid with suspect tastes.

You really can't go wrong with a 3DS, but a PS+ account should cover all his bases. What kind of games does he like to play?

harSon

Banned
as a fellow owner of a jaguar(thank you tournament edition and primal rage...you bastards)
theres no amount of insults you can make to the vita that can actually stick. the ports are at least as good as the originals when ported. and has a better library with much less garbage. the saturn was dope though

I still hate my mom to this day for giving away my Saturn and games. I copped them from a mom & pop games store called Game Hunter that was going out of business. They rented out consoles and games, so all that stuff was being liquidated for pennies on the dollar. I probably had $300-500 in rare games, and when I checked the attic for my console/games, she told me she gave them to my cousins... and of course my crackhead aunt sold them at a flea market.

What about Texas? How's Texas? Being from alberta, canada I always thought that would be a smooth transition

It's good for the most part. The weather can be erratic depending on which part of the state you are at. The gulf coast suffers from hurricane season and the panhandle will get snow more often. Then there are the occasional tornadoes, flash flooding, ice/snow storms that may affect any part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom