• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Who here can still sit down with legs crossed? Technically I can but after a bout 10 minutes my right leg goes numb. It's the one where I stretched a muscle a few weeks ago. I think doing it is helping though. Does anybody know if it's actually healthy to sit that way, even when you haven't for years?

harSon

Banned
Oh. My. God. This new employee lookin' like Gabriel Union. I'm sitting here with Slayvenous thoughts running through my mind. I got all my checks on standby ya'll.

Slayven

You next Slay, your ethering of Nintendo is well known in these parts. I expect a novel about it, with a foreword from comicgaf
i feel like a black man in Flordia.

Oh. My. God. This new employee lookin' like Gabriel Union. I'm sitting here with Slayvenous thoughts running through my mind. I got all my checks on standby ya'll.

Welcome to the Church of Slayvenocity at Living Word Mount Table on the Mountain First Baptist. We been expecting you, services are on the First and 15th of every month.

black-preacher.jpg

ReiGun

I never knew being black was suppose to be so depressing

Years of television and movies have taught me that being black is nothing but depression and struggle and the only places we're allowed to be happy are church and any place that involves dancing. Preferably battle dancing.

Years of television and movies have taught me that being black is nothing but depression and struggle and the only places we're allowed to be happy are church and any place that involves dancing. Preferably battle dancing.

You forgot about the basketball court. Now that I think about it basketball can be considered a battle dance of some sort.

my best female friend just acknowledged that she wants her roommate to turn me down and that she'd actively cockblock me despite me telling her I honestly want to take the girl out

should I be salty

cuz im salty

Y'all need to tone down the happiness

It's far too happy in here...making me uncomfortable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy8dUJEOqos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BHZ Mayor

my best female friend just acknowledged that she wants her roommate to turn me down and that she'd actively cockblock me despite me telling her I honestly want to take the girl out

should I be salty

cuz im salty

Does she want you? Would you go out with her given the opportunity? If the answer to either of those is no, then you should be salty and tell her to mind her business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom