• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just got a text from the ex saying she needs my help with school work. I wrote back simply “what part of the game is this?”

She hasn't written back…bueno.

Leh3jTW.gif

I don't know what the meaning of this post is...but I'm suddenly in the mood for a 90s R&B moment.

I just thought that was all the different names Tweet ghost wrote as

Nah it was ghost written by Truth Hurts.

Im glad some of you got the joke. But because of all this I got caught in that youtube rabbit hole. Couple things I noticed about that 90's R&B is how many songs were about stepping out on your significant other. Prime example Tweet- Call Me.By proxie I had to listen to Oops(Oh My) Which then led me to good old Mya and that My Love is like Wo. And that Rakim verse in Addictive is still fucking fantastic. That beat. Then I finished it off with Contagious and Gossip Folks.

Slayven

I got a leather jacket with USA on the sleeves, and a flag/eagle head on the back from the bins. I'll post a pic of it at some point.
Where did you liberate it from?

Literally just got a text from the ex saying she needs my help with school work. I wrote back simply “what part of the game is this?”

She hasn't written back…bueno.
Darker than a pimp's heart at midnight.

I said goddamn. Folks got too much time on their hands

I thought we made fun of console wars, not engage in them.
But we enjoy being black and shitting on Nintendo.

Aa0Vf0j.jpg

console wars on gaming side is like ot's comic book movie wars.

it all reads the same to me. scust-tier. people can only enjoy one thing, not the other.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Nah it should Def be "hates everyone with a dick smaller than 5 inches"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom