• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

Gentlemen, the lady is living today. Find her.

tumblr_mr0scsHyff1rserqjo1_500.jpg

You ain't made for these streets you would be the one in The first 48 crying in the room with the blurry face.
I would never lose to someone that's into comics as much as you. I would go to your house and fight you in your front yard.

I seen lots of kung fu movies and internet fight videos so I know what to do.

Slayven

I would never lose to someone that's into comics as much as you. I would go to your house and fight you in your front yard.

I seen lots of kung fu movies and internet fight videos so I know what to do.

Being into comics you think I don't know how to fight? I had to fight everyday of my life for what I got. Come to these Georgia backroads if you want, I got lye and a shovel in the garage and plenty woods to bury you in.

Being into comics you think I don't know how to fight? I had to fight everyday of my life for what I got. Come to these Georgia backroads if you want, I got lye and a shovel in the garage and plenty woods to bury you in.
I lived in Augusta for about 10 years. We can fight at the mall.

Nakazato

we having a nigga moment in this thread

Top Bottom