• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Look at this heretic right here. Spooky and JJ going to fuck around and get 3 brothers that can 2 step form a group the world hasn't seen since New Edition.

Nay I say nay Honorable Brother Slay. If anything they shall be as relevant as Candy Rain was to the Billboard Charts. They shall never be remotely close to the progeny of the harbingers of Candy Girl and Mr Telephone Man.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
CPT is a real disease. If you or anyone you know suffers from CPT please contact a healthcare professional immediately.

Fucking hate waiting on people.

Slayven

Nay I say nay Honorable Brother Slay. If anything they shall be as relevant as Candy Rain was to the Billboard Charts. They shall never be remotely close to the progeny of the harbingers of Candy Girl and Mr Telephone Man.

I hit the powerball, first step is to get these 2 to cover "Every Little Step" and make a video.

First episode of Slayven's Making the Band.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
See what you've done. One of the signs of the apocalypse is nigh. The great pretender meeting the king of lies starting an unholy matrimony of sounds that would rival the trumpets. These are the end times people. Tis a nary thing we have unleashed. Someone must prevent the unholy union of IceJJFish and Spooky Black.

And my light skinned ass didn't appoint this flippant jackass as my ambassador. A pox on him for thinking he is the monarch of the fairer skinned brothers. In layman's terms fuck this tone death ass clown.
Preach

Slayven

I refuse. I'll go to a tanning salon for a month if this is so. Convert from caramel to chocolate in one fell swoop.

Or go the other way

slide_3539_50189_large.jpg

Gorillaz

Anybody here been to coachella or any music festival?

I'm legit salty about missing it this year after telling myself a year ago I would go.

cdyhybrid

somewhat like the Kanye cycle of GAF hop and the heavy drinking complaints of drunk thread I assume?

I don't think I've ever seen anything as viral as the Kanye cycle, other than on other boards that aren't SFW where people just start randomly posting pictures of nice asses in completely unrelated threads.

I shouldn't be surprised by anything I see in Houston but this Hispanic lesbian wearing a backwards Astro cap, suit and tie T-shirt, black jeans and black heels just said nigga 20 times in a 2 minute period while talking to her friend

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I shouldn't be surprised by anything I see in Houston but this Hispanic lesbian wearing a backwards Astro cap, suit and tie T-shirt, black jeans and black heels just said nigga 20 times in a 2 minute period while talking to her friend

There are still Astros fans?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

all jokes aside how is living in Houston? its a potential landing spot for me in a few months and I'll be honest the quality of life there is the biggest concern I have

No :(

Don't stress it at least you got to see somebody else do it :)

There are still Astros fans?
It's semi rare to see the non throwback versions

all jokes aside how is living in Houston? its a potential landing spot for me in a few months and I'll be honest the quality of life there is the biggest concern

Cheap housing compared to similar size cities (but we got crazy rich as well). You need a car or rely on the semi dependable bus system assuming they don't hit you. You can live in certain parts that mimic all walks of life. Assume everyone is democratic and republican at the same time. Gas is cheaper in the northern part of the city than the south side. Drive in any direction and you can reach any side of the city

I finally watched that Spooky Black video to its ultimate conclusion....

This mother fucker look like Rob Dyrdek after he hung around Big for too long.
Looking like an MTV extra.....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's semi rare to see the non throwback versions

Cheap housing compared to similar size cities (but we got crazy rich as well). You need a car or rely on the semi dependable bus system assuming they don't hit you. You can live in certain parts that mimic all walks of life. Assume everyone is democratic and republican at the same time. Gas is cheaper in the northern part of the city than the south side. Drive in any direction and you can reach any side of the city

ok thanks man.

Top Bottom