• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BHZ Mayor

Thanks to Icejjfish, every time Future's Honest comes on the radio, I always sing "Nigga fuck yooooooooooou" in place of the actual song now.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
While it damn sure isn't perfect (the action might be)...

jesus...

Kaeptain was right.

Gareth Evans is not the director we deserved but the director we needed.

Their better be a bat-boy and hammer girl comic, short film, cartoon, anime, short story, etc... :mad:

Life has been giving my mom L's over these past two weeks. Due to some circumstances she didn't get the job she was really looking forward to last week. She told me today that her identity was stolen. Police woke her up in the middle of the night asking to confirm some things.

bOjA2gg.jpg

I was gonna hate, but I've been watching a lot of The Mind of a Chef on netflix lately. One of the chefs on that show would take this same idea with better ingredients and charge $40 a plate. That's probably with half the portion size, too.

Life has been giving my mom L's over these past two weeks. Due to some circumstances she didn't get the job she was really looking forward to last week. She told me today that her identity was stolen. Police woke her up in the middle of the night asking to confirm some things.

I was gonna hate, but I've been watching a lot of The Mind of a Chef on netflix lately. One of the chefs on that show would take this same idea with better ingredients and charge $40 a plate. That's probably with half the portion size, too.

12$ gourmet syrup sandwiches.

Slayven

The movie where the whtie house gets fucked isn't so bad. The one with Jamie Foxx. Treat it like an ain't shit buddy cop movie.

Trey

Speaking of bad pizza, a friend of mine bought dominoes for us one day. A pie and cheesesticks - she spoke highly of it.

I was upset the rest of the day.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Speaking of bad pizza, a friend of mine bought dominoes for us one day. A pie and cheesesticks - she spoke highly of it.

I was upset the rest of the day.

I think dominoes is better than poppa John. At least it has a distinct taste. Poppa Johns toppings always reminds me of a hint of the taste of real food. on top of tasteless dough

Mother fucker knocked him into that Imogen Heap.
http://youtu.be/UYIAfiVGluk

Hahaha this comment is under appreciated for sure. As soon as I read Imogen Heap, those first two lines popped into my head. Clicked the link and was not disappointed.

People are clowning this but I could see doing a dish like this for my kids. It'd still have some ground beef and sauce when all was said and done though.

I might even consider an Italian Sausage variant of it.

What's with these "How are tall are you?" and "How much do you weigh?" threads? I feel somebody is trying to track someone down in very roundabout way.

I'm relatively new, so do they pop up often?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What's with these "How are tall are you?" and "How much do you weigh?" threads? I feel somebody is trying to track someone down in very roundabout way.

I'm relatively new, so do they pop up often?

they pop up from time to time. im waiting for the "whats your address and work hours" thread to show up

The threads for info, like the pictures of gaf, are going to be heavily skewed by people posting.

Like say for instance the height one, people either lying and or mostly tall people posting. Average of 6'2", please.

See what you've done. One of the signs of the apocalypse is nigh. The great pretender meeting the king of lies starting an unholy matrimony of sounds that would rival the trumpets. These are the end times people. Tis a nary thing we have unleashed. Someone must prevent the unholy union of IceJJFish and Spooky Black.

And my light skinned ass didn't appoint this flippant jackass as my ambassador. A pox on him for thinking he is the monarch of the fairer skinned brothers. In layman's terms fuck this tone death ass clown.

Slayven

See what you've done. One of the signs of the apocalypse is nigh. The great pretender meeting the king of lies starting an unholy matrimony of sounds that would rival the trumpets. These are the end times people. Tis a nary thing we have unleashed. Someone must prevent the unholy union of IceJJFish and Spooky Black.

And my light skinned ass didn't appoint this flippant jackass as my ambassador. A pox on him for thinking he is the monarch of the fairer skinned brothers. In layman's terms fuck this tone death ass clown.

Look at this heretic right here. Spooky and JJ going to fuck around and get 3 brothers that can 2 step form a group the world hasn't seen since New Edition.

Top Bottom