• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

On my Rio flow.

where do you lie on this chart?
GVIZXGf.png

Second-to-last, center

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800589

This has to be fake. I'm not really a violent person but this seems like the kind of thing where even the first instinct for me would be to deck the motherfucker.

I would beat the fenuck out him prank or not.
and why they got video cameras in a bathroom anyway?

I enjoy a good laugh but these prank videos have gotten out of hand.
A bunch of morons trying to be "internet famous".

Y'all cats noticing people are upping the ante on this prank shit? I mean just last year it was funny and "edgy" to do drive through pranks, now mother fuckers getting a 2 piece and a biscuit to the grill for hits. Matter of time before someone gets shot.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Y'all cats noticing people are upping the ante on this prank shit? I mean just last year it was funny and "edgy" to do drive through pranks, now mother fuckers getting a 2 piece and a biscuit to the grill for hits. Matter of time before someone gets shot.
People do stupid things for fame and money, but it's all good until someone actually gets hurt.

Yup, i see a mofo reaching under the stall im in, they getting stomped

"Louisiana mudstomp" without question. I'm going straight sentai/FG calling out every move before I do it. "Georgia elbow" and "Texas knee"(How many get that reference)

"Crab Bucket Suplex"
"BCT DDT"

They going to fuck around and do a slave movie with no black people. It's coming.

Or to make it even more messed up. They'll make a movie about how the pains and struggle some random white guy went through in order to help the slaves, how he was ostracized from high society and shunned by his peers because he wanted to teach the slaves how to read.

Slayven

Or to make it even more messed up. They'll make a movie about how the pains and struggle some random white guy went through in order to help the slaves, how he was ostracized from high society and shunned by his peers because he wanted to teach the slaves how to read.

Glory kind of went down that route, but Denizel was acting his ass off made you forget about Mathew Brodick.

Gorillaz

I would straight up laugh if we get an all white cast for a slavery movie. Even make it a romantic comedy or something fucked up.

That's a level of trolling that none of us could reach.

Slayven

I would straight up laugh if we get an all white cast for a slavery movie. Even make it a romantic comedy or something fucked up.

That's a level of trolling that none of us could reach.

For maximum troll they should show signs of the slaves, like you can hear whippings and shit. But who cares about that when 2 star cross lovers are trying to get together.

a Gaffer slapped this one down on the table like it was his trap card: The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves

I read a really good book about the Irish slave trade in my history class. Let me see if I can find it. Best history class because it was taught by a black woman. She went in on everyone. And I mean everyone.

Even Native Americans?

lol no. She did have all the dudes in the class shook. I don't think any guy in the class said a word after she talked about the rape that slave women went through.

trying to find that book I found this link about the book akira mentioned.

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/h...s-expert-john-martin-188645531-237793261.html

During the late 1600s, writes Martin, African slaves were far more expensive than their Irish counterparts - Africans would sell for around 50 sterling while Irish were often no more than 5 sterling.

The Irish were further exploited when the British began to “breed” Irish women - or girls, sometimes as young as 12 - with African males.

Started watching Hunter x Hunter recently, just caught up, and, fam...I don't even know what to say. This is some high level shonen. I've no idea how you regular watchers managed to wait a week between eps
111 (Zeno and Netero dropping down; Netero flashback) and 112 (Gon confronting Pitou)
, the hype took me back 15 years.

Netero palm slapping Pitou all wide-eyed and shit at the speed of sound: "I hope you will not return". Morel's godlike strategising. The way every character considers virtually every possibility. Bisky's comedy. I just love it all tbh. So dope.

Small complaint would be that Gon and Killua are 12. Obviously this sort of thing comes with it being a Shonen, but I would've preferred them to go the One Piece route (16-18). In Naruto it kinda makes sense because it's all about creating soldiers, and rank keeps them from the outlandish shit initially anyway. In Hunter it's an optional adventure that can lead to craziness. This is just me nitpicking/rambling though, it's w/e.

How far ahead is the manga?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Mardi gras party. Dress up and look like a damn fool or down 5 shots to gain entry instead. Well I can't say no to free alcohol.

KumaJG

Started watching Hunter x Hunter recently, just caught up, and, fam...I don't even know what to say. This is some high level shonen. I've no idea how you regular watchers managed to wait a week between eps
111 (Zeno and Netero dropping down; Netero flashback) and 112 (Gon confronting Pitou)

Netero palm slapping Pitou all wide-eyed and shit at the speed of sound: "I hope you will not return". Morel's godlike strategising. The way every character considers virtually every possibility. Bisky's comedy. I just love it all tbh. So dope.

Small complaint would be that Gon and Killua are 12. Obviously this sort of thing comes with it being a Shonen, but I would've preferred them to go the One Piece route (16-18). In Naruto it kinda makes sense because it's all about creating soldiers, and rank keeps them from the outlandish shit initially anyway. In Hunter it's an optional adventure that can lead to craziness. This is just me nitpicking/rambling though, it's w/e.

Monica you don't even want to read the manga. Waiting for a chapter HunterXHunter is equivalent to waiting for Dr.Dre to drop Detox.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The current stopping point wasn't so bad, since the series hit a pretty big milestone by the end of the latest arc.

But he took like 3-4 breaks during the final act of the ant arc, so that was pretty frustrating.

Kreed

Only Woody Allen could make an all white play taking place in Harlem about the Cotton Club http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollyw...news-woody-allen-refused-to-hire-black-actors

It's crazy that there are still people who can make any form of visual media without some diversity in it or thinks that the cast of Friends is being diverse. Not even a token black guy/girl, nothing.

The current stopping point wasn't so bad, since the series hit a pretty big milestone by the end of the latest arc.

But he took like 3-4 breaks during the final act of the ant arc, so that was pretty frustrating.

Berserk and Hunter X Hunter fans = Most patient manga fans on earth.

zero_suit

Glad you're experiencing one of the GOAT animes.

The manga is on Berserk status. Both authors will die before they finish their stories.

Slayven

lol no. She did have all the dudes in the class shook. I don't think any guy in the class said a word after she talked about the rape that slave women went through.

trying to find that book I found this link about the book akira mentioned.

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/h...s-expert-john-martin-188645531-237793261.html

Real history will get people shock. I read about how the island women use to fill their vagains up with sand to try to avoid rape.

Holy Shit. Linda Hamilton, Jamie Kennedy, and MYA is in this bootleg syfy movie.

Holy Shit. Linda Hamilton, Jamie Kennedy, and MYA is in this bootleg syfy movie.

aw man, I had to turn on the TV to see it. Shit look like Struggle Battleship, complete with the downgrade of Rihanna to Mya

How the CGI look worse than the work from 1992's Terminator 2 tho, Sarah Connor pls

Slayven

aw man, I had to turn on the TV to see it. Shit look like Struggle Battleship, complete with the downgrade of Rihanna to Mya

How the CGI look worse than the work from 1992's Terminator 2 tho, Sarah Connor pls

You would think they would get better over time, but it looks like they are running them through a Tandy computer on compuserve.

Kel Mitchell was in the bootleg Battle LA.

Those years hit Linda hard.

Linda look about 90 in this one

I wonder if James Cameron ever flips through channels and sees her on these struggle shows, picture him just laughing his ass off

Slayven

Linda look about 90 in this one

I wonder if James Cameron ever flips through channels and sees her on these struggle shows, picture him just laughing his ass off

I imagine he pranks Edward Furlong asking if he wants to be Avatar 2. Dude was suppose to be the next big thing.

Top Bottom