• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember a story few years back from the morning jones where Jordan broke a sports writer for his girl.

Imagine the outrage if social media existed back during Jordan's run if his adulterous ways were exposed. ESPN would end dude's career with non stop diasterbation over his cheating ways. Remember Jordan's not going for 10's but average 6s and 7s aka normal women. He'd face legit drama in every city.
It would be everywhere, sure, but MJ had no problem whatsoever being the villain face to face with the other big names and popular figures. It was Stern who turned him into the hardworking, ever humble idol that he's known as but unlike LBJ and to a certain degree Kobe.... MJ could've absolutely thrived off of being the greatest heel in sports history.

Shit, it would've probably made him even stronger.

Bml1K2fIMAA17PN.jpg

Bml1LlbIEAAimW0.jpg

Lookin straight up like my older cousins heading out on a Friday night in the 90s.

THIS is why Rihanna is #Bad.

Watch Twitter not get the homage being paid here.

Riri look goddamn Niobe. Straight enter the matrix. Looking like she bout to fight agents and sing Disturbia.

It would be everywhere, sure, but MJ had no problem whatsoever being the villain face to face with the other big names and popular figures. It was Stern who turned him into the hardworking, ever humble idol that he's known as but unlike LBJ and to a certain degree Kobe.... MJ could've absolutely thrived off of being the greatest heel in sports history.

Shit, it would've probably made him even stronger.

I think Kobe would embrace it arms wide open, his assholeness is up there with jordan, whether he is emulating jordan is up for grab.

"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends

This is why i dont think lebron can take on prime jordan, jordan is an asshole with a killer instinct. Imagine lebron playing jordan when delonte west was banging his mom, jordan will have lebron ready to fight.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
the black community needs to come together and ban any variation of names ending in eshia.

just testing

AztAPpZ.gif

J10

Banned
I met another girl named Maggie. Not as cute, but I liked her more. And I don't chuckle when I say her name out loud, so I'm going with that one.

First of all this shit is not only old but not even unique to Japan. I hate when shitty blogs do a "omg Japans is so weird!!!!!" story and all they do is highlight some obscure nonexistent fetish like its common place. Fuck outta here with that.

Where else are they selling used tampons and shit.......and why do you know?

Satch is a Becky, haha.

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. [scoff] She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, you know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just so ... black!

J10

Banned
Ya'll talking about Satch like she's the boogie man. LOL Ya'll remember the conversation (probably in the previous OT) about the advantages of having white-passing names.

Schlep

Feel free to have all the unpopular opinions you want...on a Twitter account that doesn't advertise your association with any company.

Top Bottom