• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Fess up.

WXjg6WE.jpg

"Man you bullshitting, that's butter!"
"I can't believe she thought I had herpes on my neck cause of my neck pillow."
"Its not gonna touch itself."
"How she gonna send me to the bath with no dinner."
"Why Calgon ain't take me away?"
"How she gonna ask me why I got a 7 head?"
"That's my hairline, I ain't bald"

akira28

the man has his way with dogs, I mean, what can you say against that? good at landscaping too. reads like a resume for the perfect husbando.

Slayven

Ya'll talking about Satch like she's the boogie man. LOL Ya'll remember the conversation (probably in the previous OT) about the advantages of having white-passing names.
I spoke to her live and in techno color. She ain't scary. She actually sounds kind.

What has one thing got to do with the other? The don't want people in their PR making stupid statements is not related to who works there.

President of the LA NAACP just resigned over the sterling fiasco. Such a joke organization, hard to believe how much they changed since the civil rights era

Wynnebeck

Banned
"Hello Beautiful" huh.

This dude keeps yelling at me from cars.

I remember I was mowing the lawn one day and a car full of chicks drove by with one of them yelling out the window, "WHOOO! I want some of that sexy chocolate!" I was literally too stunned to respond lol.

Kreed

President of the LA NAACP just resigned over the sterling fiasco. Such a joke organization, hard to believe how much they changed since the civil rights era

Heard the main branch is now adding rules/guidelines on who can receive awards because of this (should have been done in the first place).

Also dumb that they are giving the donation money back to Sterling. Donation money is donation money. If you don't want to use the funds for pride reasons, donate it to another organization that can use it.

What do you all think about the new Michael Jackson track?

I haven't listened to the solo version yet but the JT duet version is pretty good. I can see this being a hit during the summer.

I wish my name had click in it, I hav a quiet a laugh whenever I hear some white or foreign person trying to pronounce some of the dialects we have here,

Kreed

What do you all think about the new Michael Jackson track?

I haven't listened to the solo version yet but the JT duet version is pretty good. I can see this being a hit during the summer.

I prefer the solo, but the JT track is nice too. Hopefully all these new MJ tracks will have solo/duet versions in case they try to slip Fergie onto a MJ track again.

My first name is Greek and my last name is as Anglo Saxon as it gets. Most people mistake me for a woman though since traditionally the name is used for females.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just had my last two widsom teeth removed... its been an interesting 3 weeks to say the least

Top Bottom