• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
lCAW0cL.jpg

whats wrong kanye

BHZ Mayor

I'm sure she's posted it before, which is the only way I could possibly know (or Twitch, or Twitter), but Satch's name isn't Becky. It's still a safe name though.

Slayven

Saw an old drunk man walking around with a can of colt 45 cursing out folks because he couldn't get a light for his cig. Now I know how Devo feels.

Saw an old drunk man walking around with a can of colt 45 cursing out folks because he couldn't get a light for his cig. Now I know how Devo feels.

You need to stop hanging around those hood corner stores, police comes through and you randomly fit the description

Onemic

First and last name are Nigerian and 95% of people get it wrong. At this point I dont give a shit anymore and just tell people they'll probably fuck up pronouncing it when I tell them and I'm pretty much always right.

Ever had one of those days where everything just feels overwhelming and you just wanna decompress. So, I said fuck it and put on the only thing that gives me feels and happy.

The Incredibles.

Slayven

People keep implying that it's OK to be racist at home where no one should be able to hear you being racist. This shit never stops being funny.

Your avatars make me realize not enough comci characters have a good icons or insignia.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ever had one of those days where everything just feels overwhelming and you just wanna decompress. So, I said fuck it and put on the only thing that gives me feels and happy.

The Incredibles.

That's a good movie for it.

I used to use work as my peace... but that's not a good idea these days.

Gorillaz

Yea if we are getting a new souls game that quickly and it's by the original squad that made Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1

Then I might have to hop into next gen sooner then I planned
patrice.png

finally started playing the new Pokemon X/Y game, couple hrs in game's pretty coo so far, got my first badge already, bringing back some memories already, damnit i need a life

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Be the single friend in a large group of couples, brehs.

Play your cards right and you win forever. Those couples absolutely know plenty of single friends that are envious of their relationship (for reasons) that they'd love to pimp.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Play your cards right and you win forever. Those couples absolutely know plenty of single friends that are envious of their relationship (for reasons) that they'd love to pimp.

That's true. I guess witnessing / being party to, some of the downfalls has soured me a bit. heh.

The best thing about a high profile racist undergoing some big consequences is amount of other bugs that seem to pop up once that rock is overturned. And instead of burying themselves in the sand they go all out.

Seems like there should be a PSA on how to not look like a prejudicial asshole or racist.

Step 1: don't act like one
Step 2: see step 1

Top Bottom