• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Step by Step was definitely the one I skipped

shit had a Sheamus White Steve Urkel, I wasn't feelin that

But Step by Step was pretty nice. Niggas rode that fake ass rollercoaster and that bootleg Jean Claude Van Damme kept fucking up and shooting an arrow through that stuffed bear in the intro though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
shit had a Sheamus White Steve Urkel, I wasn't feelin that

But Step by Step was pretty nice. Niggas rode that fake ass rollercoaster and that bootleg Jean Claude Van Damme kept fucking up and shooting an arrow through that stuffed bear in the intro though

That dude got in some serious shit later in life if I remember

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beat his wife, which is bad enough, but he is actually a world champion kickboxer so he got the book thrown at him.

Fuck, no wonder. Isn't he Scandinavian or from one of those Nordic places?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Royalan, kinda ot for your thread, but kinda isn't:

I would never want to dap up some these dudes acting like a man with lotion is some crazy thing. Probably shake hands and chalk dust flies everywhere. Handshakes looking like alligator sex.

Wynnebeck

Banned

I would never want to dap up some these dudes acting like a man with lotion is some crazy thing. Probably shake hands and chalk dust flies everywhere. Handshakes looking like alligator sex.

Ol boy just got done finger painting with powdered donuts and shit.

I have no problem with dudes carrying lotion with them if they want to but not everybody has dry skin like that. Hell just drinking a decent amount of water each day can help.

I have eczema and otherwise very dry skin. It's not a game.

That's an unfortunate problem and like I said, I have no issues with dudes carrying lotion for whatever the reason. But acting like every dude needs lotion is just as silly as acting like it's strange to carry it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I have no problem with dudes carrying lotion with them if they want to but not everybody has dry skin like that. Hell just drinking a decent amount of water each day can help.

No doubt, that's true enough, but in Winter? My skin isn't that dry, but 2 degree weather didn't give one finnuck.

the main thing killing me about that thread is i always thought a purse was just a clutch with a strap while a handbag was bigger... like only the absolute biggest purse would hold a Nexus 7 or iPad Mini while a handbag would easily do so. i was scratching my head at the people comparing a purse to a messenger bag. i guess it's too bad that fanny packs are so 80's...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
the main thing killing me about that thread is i always thought a purse was just a clutch with a strap while a handbag was bigger... like only the absolute biggest purse would hold a Nexus 7 or iPad Mini while a handbag would easily do so. i was scratching my head at the people comparing a purse to a messenger bag. i guess it's too bad that fanny packs are so 80's...

Add the fanny pack and I'm set. Zubaz + Fanny Pack = Untouchable Tier

aZVOJn8.gif

royalan

LMAO. I see no lies in this post tho.

I'm originally from California, and while I still moisturized regularly back home I didn't NEED to in the same way I do now that I live on the east coast (although, Summer in southern cali can be harsh with all of that DRY heat). Summer isn't so bad here because it gets so humid, but Fall/Winter!? I STAY with lotion...

Growing up around mostly other black people, and going to a minority high school, using lotion regularly was just normal to me. EVERYBODY used it.

LMAO. I see no lies in this post tho.

I'm originally from California, and while I still moisturized regularly back home I didn't NEED to in the same way I do now that I live on the east coast (although, Summer in southern cali can be harsh with all of that DRY heat). Summer isn't so bad here because it gets so humid, but Fall/Winter!? I STAY with lotion...

Growing up around mostly other black people, and going to a minority high school, using lotion regularly was just normal to me. EVERYBODY used it.

Yeah, I'm from Cleveland and if you didn't lotion up you would have an ash exoskeleton.

Top Bottom