• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

King of Queens is a good show

tumblr_m6mb34JApK1ranhnao1_400.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
King of Queens is a good show

I watched it a few times when I stayed with my grand dad and it was the only thing on the only channel the TV in my room got when I went to bed.

Why do none of the episodes have an ending? None of the plotlines the episodes are based around ever resolve is a satisfying way.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
The Nanny was funny because it was a really charming show. Fran had the most awful voice but she was kinda a loser at life who stayed positive. I thought it was a pretty nice idea.

The one episode with Coolio had me dying. He was supposed to be a rapper but turned out to be a gift wrapper and she had to turn him into a rapper. Lmao too funny

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The nanny was good, doesn't hold up tho. King of queens good why man?
Roseanne holds up still and I watch it from time to time now

Roseanne is wonderful. I slept on it when it was big, but now...man that's a hell of a show.

Slayven

"I'm not going to sit on a stool for 2 hrs pretending to drive some old lady to no Piggly Wiggly!"
Only thing I remember from that show.

"Look at this good chair I found at the dump baby."

"Chair Roc? Look at this blind illiterate pregnant black teen, what are we going to do Roc? What we going to do as black people?"

Top Bottom