• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man. Titanfall has gone from day 1 360 to maybe. That campaign looked great the way they were describing it before, but it actually looks wack as fuck. How do you let Brink have a better campaign? The lack of game modes is kinda poor too. COD (before Ghost) spoiled me, in that regard.

edit: I need a new Shogo game. :(

Okay I'm mad as fuck that you cats had some Theme song trivia and I wasn't here.

And slay I better get the Super soldier serum. And irradiated with gamma rays instead of vita rays.

harSon

Banned
Divergent looks as bland as hell. But that new Tom Cruise joint? Groundhog's Day with power armor and aliens? yes please

The script to that movie was horse shit. I read the scripts to both that and Elysium around the same time, and as terrible as Elysium was, All I Need is Kill (renamed to Edge of Tomorrow) was a lot worst. It was basically Groundhogs Day as you said, Halo and Gears of War in the worst way possible, ie. the narrative quality of the latter. Everything but the underlying scenario was TERRIBLE, and as much as I love Tom Cruise and Science Fiction, I can't help but not be worried. I heard they were doing rewrites, but from what I've seen in the trailer, it doesn't look like much was changed.

royalan

ETDuka9.jpg

I had a sore throat all day yesterday and today, and one of my coworkers goes and calls me Batman because of my voice on the mic. Was I wrong to call him Aquaman back?

if we're really doing this subject right now the japanese (well comme des garcons and yohji yamamoto) do skirts best

00070m.jpg

00300m.jpg

givenchy and co (kanye's fave) try to make them too streetwear IMO.

akira28

I will only wear a skirt/kilt if I can have high boots with polished steel bosses on the knee. And spikes. lots of spikes. And a panther on a chain.

Top Bottom