• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

cdiu9dbd3xlpdglmshso.jpg

Sigh

this picture + coli being down right now is a bad combo for me right now

KumaJG

Certain things you don't do in life.
-Dont cross the streams.
-Dont hit on an 18.
-If you gotta question can I take him/her in public, then DONT fuxking do it.
-Never spit straight up.
-Never go beyond the void, never go beyond Rio drunk.
-Dont give a cat chocolate.
-Never look a man in the eye across the room while eating.

But I love the void. I go there every chance I get. Real lovely place if you ask me.

LeBronLittleMan_original.gif

edit: I just saw this gif for the first time might be old, but did he literally look at dude and keep going lol

Light obscures it, but I don't think his head ever turns to the dude. Going down the line, and then dude behind him asks for a pic.

Make eye contact before you ask for dap, or you might end up looking like this dude.

"But I could never relate to a "little kid."
What could a little girl do during a zombie apocalypse?
Why would I ever want to play as a child?
She's going to be a burden on the adults.
What adults would listen to her.
Can't we play as "someone else?!?!""

"Any character would be better"

@ all of the comments like this, when the news broke.

My Clementine (so far) is going down as one of the GOAT minority characters. She's going to outdo Lee at this rate.
she aint really black though yo, shes whitenese

Nakazato

That moment nigga comes out the mouth of an asian dude you been friends with since middle school.

And having to control your fist.

Shit I don't fucking say the word and I'm black

That moment nigga comes out the mouth of an asian dude you been friends with since middle school.

could you take that nigga in a fight tho

remember the BCT power levels:

10-0 = "Drake"
100-10 = "Steal On Him"
500-100 = "Your shoes might get dirty so take those off first"
1000-500 = "Might want Obama Care before stepping to this nicca"
5000-1000 = "Did you bring a gat?"
9000-5000 = "Monica just go home and be a family man"
Over 9000 = "Sharkeisha no!"

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Did you talk to him about it or did you bottle in your frustration ?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
she aint really black though yo, shes whitenese

lol.

Man, in my history of playing games, there hasn't been a single game that I bought, borrowed, or rented that I put down, due to me not finding some enjoyment out of it. I have games on steam that I haven't started yet, but that doesn't count. I bought shit like Bujingai and destroyed it in record time. Dead Space 3 might be the first...

This shit is soooooo fucking loud. I think I've fired more bullets than my entire Dead Space 2 playthrough (hyperbole obviously), and I haven't even got to the planet yet. There are like ten vents around every corner and there is little to no quiet time to build suspense (symphonies play when a character farts). Track-star ass necros running a 10 sec mile to hit you from across space itself. The fucking regenerators were not fun in this series at any point, and they put two in this section, followed by a turret segment.

At the very least, RE6 embraced it's fukkery.

Might see if it improves when I land on the snow planet, before it hits the bushes.

Nakazato

could you take that nigga in a fight tho

remember the BCT power levels:

10-0 = "Drake"
100-10 = "Steal On Him"
500-100 = "Your shoes might get dirty so take those off first"
1000-500 = "Might want Obama Care before stepping to this nicca"
5000-1000 = "Did you bring a gat?"
9000-5000 = "Monica just go home and be a family man"
Over 9000 = "Sharkeisha no!"

I got uncontrolable rage thing if I would have fought if I like would have hurt myself more than him.

Did you talk to him about it or did you bottle in your frustration ?

I told him about his ass.

And legitimately I can't remember the last time I said nigga. Wasn't a word that was thrown around I'm my house going up.

Mumei

Is it sad that I saw this site (a female comic book artist and male comedian set up a phony dating profile featuring “blonde, happy-go-lucky, kind of over-sexual cliché of a Swedish woman," with the woman in a cheap blonde wig; they posted the amusing conversations), and I saw this conversation that I thought of Slayven? Or does it mean I've been well-trained?

YSD-026_pony.jpg

Nakazato

Esco make sure that the division has good creation options for black ppl. I'm tired of just being the black guy with a buzz cut or dreads. At lwast give the gumby (like slay rocks)

Top Bottom