• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

fPLgGR9.gif

( o.o)

Who needs no man

Kreed

oh snap, Kartel verdict is in... guilty!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment...kartel-3-others-convicted-of-murder-1.1728543

In a bizarre twist, a male juror was arrested Thursday evening on charges of attempting to bribe the jury foreman in an attempt to influence the panel to free Kartel, who is known for innovative, but often violent, X-rated lyrics. Authorities confirmed the arrest but disclosed few details.

I'm sure that didn't help his case with the jury.

Pretty sure i get banned for thread derailing when i just cant keep my mouth shut. For instance: i was in the 23 facts that will change your perception of time thread and dude calls blanche from golden girls slutty. Now im like "a healthy sexual appetite equals slutty?" Its so funny how guys can call a girl a prude but the minute she puts out she is a slut. Its a catch 22. My god.

I welcome a woman that has a sexual appetite well into her golden years. Just look how many posters complain about how their wives arent fucking them anymore.

Gotta say ive made a ton of progress as a person lately. Stopped using the fag word completely even though i never meant it that way. Working on my own self esteem and worth and realized how society engineers us to hate and shame women. Next up is to stop saying retarted.

Also i guess ive never filled this out:

Where you're from- Brooklyn, NY.
Where you live- I live in PA now and boy do i miss Golden Krust
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Everyone in my fam hails from Jam Jam
Do you know your roots-Nope. I wish.
Your Age-23
Favorite musical genre-Hip Hop but ive been digging the 80s lately.
Your profession/major/career interest- Im a chemist
Your religious affiliation-Raised hardcore fundamentalist pentacostal. Ever see that church scene from Borat? Like that but with black people. Im agnostic now.
Hobbies- Playing video games, sudoku, bettering myself everyday.

I opt for a fav game section. Mine would be Metroid Prime.

Pretty sure i get banned for thread derailing when i just cant keep my mouth shut. For instance: i was in the 23 facts that will change your perception of time thread and dude calls blanche from golden girls slutty. Now im like "a healthy sexual appetite equals slutty?" Its so funny how guys can call a girl a prude but the minute she puts out she is a slut. Its a catch 22. My god.

I welcome a woman that has a sexual appetite well into her golden years. Just look how many posters complain about how their wives arent fucking them anymore.

Gotta say ive made a ton of progress as a person lately. Stopped using the fag word completely even though i never meant it that way. Working on my own self esteem and worth and realized how society engineers us to hate and shame women. Next up is to stop saying retarted.

Good look on the personal growth, you've already got headstart on a number of posters. And yeah, careful of derailing too much.

Supernatural?

Gotta say i fucking hate this show. Sam is so goddamn whiny and they went and fucked it all up by talking about god and all his archangels and blah blah blah. Should have never been more than them fighting random monsters like scooby doo.

Had a dream i was home alone and the yellow eyed demon popped outta my bathroom mirror. I let out a bloodcurling scream.

Also i guess ive never filled this out:

Where you're from- Brooklyn, NY.
Where you live- I live in PA now and boy do i miss Golden Krust
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Everyone in my fam hails from Jam Jam
Do you know your roots-Nope. I wish.
Your Age-23
Favorite musical genre-Hip Hop but ive been digging the 80s lately.
Your profession/major/career interest- Im a chemist
Your religious affiliation-Raised hardcore fundamentalist pentacostal. Ever see that church scene from Borat? Like that but with black people. Im agnostic now.
Hobbies- Playing video games, sudoku, bettering myself everyday.

I opt for a fav game section. Mine would be Metroid Prime.

welcome fam!

ox tail or jerk chicken?

Top Bottom