• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Congrats Brother Bya.

So what els.........

No joke that's nowhere near the craziest thing a ex has ever done. One chick stripped naked in front of my parents house and started fingering herself while screaming for me.

skeptical.gif

Yeah I'll holla at y'all later.

Videogame wise, who is worth following on twitter? I got the giantbomb guys and Esco (gotta be there when he gets fired for accidentally tweeting a DM about some REAL shit).

Infinite

yeeesh

tl;dr
Dude asks his girlfriend for an open relationship so they can date and sleep with other people. but dude gets mad when his girlfriend sees more action then he does and now feels the open relationship is unfair towards him and wants to close it. Dumb ass.

yeeesh

tl;dr
Dude asks his girlfriend for an open relationship so they can date and sleep with other people. but dude gets mad when his girlfriend sees more action then he does and now feels the open relationship is unfair towards him and wants to close it. Dumb ass.

Sore Loser.

Bet his girlfriend is a sore winner.

DominoKid

yeeesh

tl;dr

idiot got what he deserved.

Slayven

Know what gets me? "We in a committed relationship, but I am bi sexual and me being with the same gender isn't cheating. But you better keep your shit in your pants."

cdyhybrid

yeeesh

tl;dr

SMH. Dude took a big, self-inflicted L.

Gorillaz

And you know nigga thought he was Dr.Doom coming up with that master plan. "I am going to have my cake and eat it too."

Shit straight up backfired on him too. Like a saturday morning cartoon "trap"

Silky, somebody, where is that dancing L gif when you need it.

This fuckin' white dude across the street is singing out loud with his mp3 player and he's got the MOST AWFUL falsetto singing voice I've ever heard.

I can't even eat right now from laughing

Silky

Banned
Videogame wise, who is worth following on twitter? I got the giantbomb guys and Esco (gotta be there when he gets fired for accidentally tweeting a DM about some REAL shit).

@NeoGAFShitPosts
@NeoGAFNewThread
@Wario64
@Allgamesbeta
@TheSilkiest

Shit straight up backfired on him too. Like a saturday morning cartoon "trap"

Silky, somebody, where is that dancing L gif when you need it.

nigga how you gonna botch spelling shinobi, you watch anime

uMQvQIc.gif

RedSwirl

Local government job website experiencing errors. Fam, where do you go when looking up regular local places to possibly find work
and then drop your resume into a black hole?

For stuff specifically tied to my desired field I already got other options. It's just the "find a regular day job you don't hate and will actually pay you enough to deal with this area's ridiculous cost of living," grind that's gotten complicated.

I managed to record a couple minutes of this dude. Sadly he wasn't dancing as much, but at least you can hear him.

EDIT: Landscape mode too, for those curious.

Silky

Banned
Raw was pretty damn good.

Now to keep working on Shaun White Skateboarding. I swear, Ubi Montreal really can do everything. It's an interesting game when you put time into it.

Top Bottom