• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Village

His intelligence is usually filled with the other multiple disorders that guy's probably packing after what Strange/Stark/Reed did to him

I don't blame him. Banner went through three(?) wives, all killed by either him or someone involved by him iirc

true.

But then again, you will have that intelligence that makes all the other smart breh's go" ... shit I can't. What the fuck is wrong with you "

There has to have been conversations like

" hey tony I devised an technology and and Power dampening machine I made out of a toothpick and string that dampens all powers besides gamma based ones in case I am ever in a situation where.. "

And then tony smacks him in the face with his iron man hand and the hulk comes out and tony makes the hulk break the device because bruce had been thinking too long.

Late as hell to the party but I watched Both Vol 1 and 2 of Kill Bill on Netflix for the first time.

Pretty good I think part 1 was stronger and I wasn't a fan of how they dealt with Bill in the end but it was good.

Never too late to experience a great movie.

1 is a great action movie. Can't get enough of it.

Alright family, I'm gonna one up that mags v x.....

If you could have one super power for 168 hours, what would it be?

First choice....Flight. Because physically being able to fly seems damn cool.

Second....Super speed.

Moving from one side of the world to another in an instant would be fun.

Silky

Banned
true.

But then again, you will have that intelligence that makes all the other smart breh's go" ... shit I can't. What the fuck is wrong with you "

" hey tony I devised an technology and and Power dampening machine I made out of a toothpick and string that dampens all powers besides gamma based ones in case I am ever in a situation where.. "

And then tony smacks him in the face with his iron man hand and the hulk comes out and tony makes the hulk break the device because bruce had been thinking too long.

Hulk/Stark has some great interactions. I mean Indestrucible Hulk had the two fight each other just to get the whole 'World War/Planet Hulk' shit out of Banner's system.

Village

Hulk/Stark has some great interactions. I mean Indestrucible Hulk had the two fight each other just to get the whole 'World War/Planet Hulk' shit out of Banner's system.

I've read , though due to continuing narrative and .. well the Illuminati/avengers being dicks, I don't think he is ever really going to let that go and its going to pop up over and over.

Thats the type of thing you can hold a grudge for and no one will blame you.

I find bruce's/Hulk interactions to be quite fun. The hulks in general really.

When am I going to get my Marvel VS Capcom Ace attorney game Staring Phoenix Wright and She-Hulk? And everyone going to trial are disney and capcom charcters

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So apparently From Software doesn't know how framerate works, and tied weapon durability and enemy attack animations to a certain number of frames. If you play at 60 fps on PC, your weapons degrade faster, enemy attacks are faster, and it's harder to parry/crit.

So Dark Souls 2 PC is hard mode.

DominoKid

true.

I would watch a sitcom/cartoon of superheroes just fucking around and being assholes to each other in their day to day lives. Never gonna happen though.

Slayven

probability manipulation. do just enough to get hella paid.

slight reality manipulation, but thats way overboard

Freed_Ring_HD.jpg

Freedom Ring was a cool idea. Reality Warping but only with in a 15 feet radius.

Too bad he was a dumbass

Remember you have to take the downside with whatever you pick. When I got a minute I'll tell you my choice and it won't be what you think......

Fuck it ill tell you. I want the ability to see/know all possible outcomes to any choices I make. Kinda like Destiny from the Brotherhood.

Second choice would be Mind reading.

Spider-Man. If everyone else has mind reading powers, then Jean Grey, so I can shut them out.

I'll be on the lookout for my crab leg, DY.

As far as pale mutant Malcolm and Martin, i'd have to go with telepathy over ferrokinesis.
Controlling minds and shutting them down would seem to have more clandestine real world applications.

Remember you have to take the downside with whatever you pick. When I got a minute I'll tell you my choice and it won't be what you think......

Fuck it ill tell you. I want the ability to see/know all possible outcomes to any choices I make. Kinda like Destiny from the Brotherhood.

Second choice would be Mind reading.

Teleportation. Again, good real world applications and no Samuel L. Jackson-led clan to hunt me down.

Slayven

I'll be on the lookout for my crab leg, DY.

As far as pale mutant Malcolm and Martin, i'd have to go with telepathy over ferrokinesis.
Controlling minds and shutting them down would seem to have more clandestine real world applications.

Why do folks think he only does metal?

RedSwirl

Finally got through that Atlantic piece. Goddamn.

I would've liked for a bit more direct relation to today's problems and examples of things like housing discrimination and segregation going on today. That felt kind of tacked-on at the end. I could imagine people reading this whole thing and still saying "but that's all over now." Maybe write a clearer connection between that past discrimination and today's wealth gap.

However, one of the quotes might be the most concise description of gang mentality I've ever read. "You don’t have nothing, so you going to take something, even if it’s not real." Seriously that Brooks dude was real.

The message the young black boy receives from his country, Billy Brooks says, is “ ‘You ain’t shit. You not no good. The only thing you are worth is working for us. You will never own anything. You not going to get an education. We are sending your ass to the penitentiary.’ They’re telling you no matter how hard you struggle, no matter what you put down, you ain’t shit. ‘We’re going to take what you got. You will never own anything, nigger.’ ”

What's kind of sad is that I don't see HQ-40 going through any time soon, not with how much American politics seems to be sliding to the right these days. Maybe that's just my perception.

Anyway, my mom read most of this and wondered how you try to talk about black reparation without talking about Native American reparation, which I feel might be an even more scarcely imaginable weight.

I feel like Iggy Azalea was a creature created by god explicitly to bring black men to their knees

'scuss

NIGA HOLD THE FUCK UP NICK YOUNG HITTIN THE COOKIE DOE?

EFFFIN WATTTT

J10

Banned
Swaggy P da gawd.

amirox wept.

And now some sad sack of shit on the internet is gonna try to get him fired, which is probably why he did it in the first place.

What's interesting though is that that reveals he got the job at least as far back as February, when those posts were edited.

And now some sad sack of shit on the internet is gonna try to get him fired, which is probably why he did it in the first place.

What's interesting though is that that reveals he got the job at least as far back as February, when those posts were edited.

Industry news is always a few months behind.

Top Bottom