• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I'm surprised it took this long for Terio to get a music video.

anigif_enhanced-27747-1400783715-1.gif

I couldnt watch this

I doubt he even knows whats going on

Soul Food killing the Black community one pickle pigs foot at a time

Edit: little dude can barely move Jesus

Monica prolly never even tasted veggies or lentils that haven't rolled in some form of pork.

-Moris good look fam I've heard some good things about Papo from my boys here at work.

Getting Drakengard 3 now. I feel so slayvenous in line holding this box

Its pretty good thus far. I'm halfway through the "second" area and I'm finding enjoyment. Combat is definitely cleaned up. I knew the game was something special when the "protagonist" screams at an adolescent dragon to "Stop playing in the fucking mud" and scares him so bad he pisses himself. Yeah its different. But then again its Drakengard.

Mother fucker looking like a Klump.

People are getting their panties in a bunch anytime someone uses the word "white people" in the thread and feel offended.

1MoPDCq.png

Is this the new black he was talking about?

What is the point of dying that little of hair? Seems like the chemicals covering that much of actual flesh on the scalp can only end in misery later down the line.

He's looped back into his NERD - In Search Of days...
coSYjga.jpg

And thus the cycle begins anew.

Looks like Shyne.

Slayven

Shame the atlantic thread didn't generate taht much discussion. I would get in there but to quote Forest Gump "I am not a smart man".

JohnDoe

Banned
So the other day some customer approached me and asked in broken english if I could "install that badoo website" for him. i just hit him with that
AM71U.png
face and let out a dry "no, I'm sorry"

Shame the atlantic thread didn't generate taht much discussion. I would get in there but to quote Forest Gump "I am not a smart man".

Well I'm sure if the thread title was "Why Black People sell drugs" it'd be 900 pages by now. Everyone on GAF is an expert at every other ethnic group/culture but their own. I've learned this from the hundreds of black hair threads we've had. Dating a black girl for a week > Being black for life apparently.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The Order just speaks to me. Definitely going to be the game I buy a PS4.

The graphics look great. The gameplay isn't doing shit for me atm. They really need to stop hiding the fact that this is about monsters and whatnot, and get to showing it off. It looks super basic right now.

Slayven

Well I'm sure if the thread title was "Why Black People sell drugs" it'd be 900 pages by now. Everyone on GAF is an expert at every other ethnic group/culture but their own. I've learned this from the hundreds of black hair threads we've had. Dating a black girl for a week > Being black for life apparently.
With tons of evidence and posts that say "Black people aren't the only one that sells drugs".
What does that even mean?

Your antman post.

LOL....

I still can't believe that "I know because I've only dated black women" was used as evidence in an argument in OT.

Top Bottom