• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Nakazato

Welp, my excitement for Ant-Man flew right out of the window. I wonder what caused him to leave.

Marvel Ninjas

On the real tip they likely want him the change the script. Ant-man is dead to me now.

The order Looks great the gameplay looks shallow as fuck imo it looks like uncharted mixed with more occult references I just dont want it to be monotonous

Edit : Dem fire effect.... That next gen fire looks SO good

J10

Banned
J10 throwing salt on the wound saying Edgar ain't shit lol

LOL I wasn't even doing that; I like Wright's movies. I just think the doom and gloom is overblown. Like how many well received blockbusters in a fucking row does Marvel need before people stop doubting what they're doing? Like I strongly disliked Iron Man 3 but I didn't suddenly start questioning Marvel's entire existence over it.

He's basically saying JC ain't shit, and you ain't shit, but now you're slightly above shit, but coming from Slayven A.K.A. King Ain't Shit, I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

JC's alright. So is Slayven.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
LOL I wasn't even doing that; I like Wright's movies. I just think the doom and gloom is overblown. Like how many well received blockbusters in a fucking row does Marvel need before people stop doubting what they're doing? Like I strongly disliked Iron Man 3 but I didn't suddenly start questioning Marvel's entire existence over it.

Comic movie gaf.

Slayven

LOL I wasn't even doing that; I like Wright's movies. I just think the doom and gloom is overblown. Like how many well recieved blockbusters in a fucking row does Marvel need before people stop doubting what they're doing? Like I strongly disliked Iron Man 3 but I didn't suddenly start questioning Marvel's entire existence over it.

JC's alright. So is Slayven.

Frankly I want the film stans to stay mad. Keeps them out of threads where people that enjoy the movies can talk in piece. Nothing better than a thread of real fans of a show or movie.

The Wright box office numbers jokes are killing me.

BHZ Mayor

Frankly I want the film stans to stay mad. Keeps them out of threads where people that enjoy the movies can talk in piece. Nothing better than a thread of real fans of a show or movie.

Wait, this actually happens? A thread where haters stay out? That's like the Shangri-La of the internet.

Slayven

Well we manage to do it somewhat in here, but slay still posts.
And you love it
just to irritate angelus too

Sounds like

background.jpg

ReiGun

No longer give a fuck about the Ant-Man movie. Might change depending on who they pick to replace Wright, but at this moment....eh.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty damn disappointed at losing Edgar Wright. He one of my favorite directors of the new millenium, and was really interested to see another movie from him next year, especially since he was so passionate about it.

Shit sucks

J10

Banned
Whats all the fuss about

aint like it'll be Eric O'Grady any damn way

It's interesting watching all the not-Ant-Man-fans get disappointed. What's probably gonna happen is someone else will finish the movie, Marvel will market it, those not-Ant-Man-fans will get excited, and they'll go see it anyway. And if they think it's good they'll give Wright the credit since he did a good chunk of the work leading up to it and the director for hire was just piggybacking.

Top Bottom