• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

royalan

The icon is actually really nice. Windows phones have come a long a way over the last few years.

The app situation is really the only thing that keeps me from going Windows Phone at this point.

Metro is the most impressive mobile UI in my opinion, and has been since its first iteration. And those Lumias...

Mario Kart is Da Bucket: the Game

Every time you think you pulling ahead, they bring you back down. All console war shit aside, I wish we could get BCT room going

BHZ Mayor

Mario Kart is Da Bucket: the Game

Every time you think you pulling ahead, they bring you back down. All console war shit aside, I wish we could get BCT room going

We could get a step closer if you approved my friend request.

(If you have in the last hour or so, then disregard.)

Man, just saw the preview for FX's new show Tyrant, and the main character Bassam "Barry" Al Fayeed, the son of a dictator in a fictitious Arab country, is played by this dude?

file.ashx

Of course

Could pass for Arab depending on which country he is from. I see Iranians in West Hollywood that look like fucking Brad Pitt. Also, way to cherry pick a picture.

N9SzKuy.jpg

That's him in the show.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
no we didnt. shit was shit. i was PISSED

I remember renting it from Blockbuster. I didn't have an SNES at the time, so I went in expecting it to be amazing. It was absolute garbage - I couldn't believe how bad everything was about it. Music, controls, etc. biggest turd ever.

Reading athlete's twitters is pretty funny sometimes. The other day Damian Lillard called out some girl attention whoring about her dad going to his house next month to set up a theater. Straight up said "definitely not", ouch.

Gorillaz

This is why I didn't buy one for Mario Kart yesterday.

Can't justify paying $300 plus the game price and extra controllers price for one game.
Pretty much.

If there is another deal out there for a wii u at 99 bucks like Sears did awhile ago, then I'll pull the trigger. Gotta work with me on that price bruh

FyreWulff

This is why I didn't buy one for Mario Kart yesterday.

Can't justify paying $300 plus the game price and extra controllers price for one game.

This is why you buy the MK8 Wii U. 330$ for the Wii U, the game, a Wiimote plus, and the MK8 in the bundle still qualfies for the free game, so you get another game with that. It's the one I'm going to get.

Onemic

Aight I need some advice from the PC dudes here. Which of the 2 free games should I go with:

tomb raider, supreme commander gold edition, shogun 2 total war, hitman absolution, sleeping dogs, darksiders 1/2, company of heroes 2, thief, or guacamelee + DYAD

I'm already thinking TR, but I'm not sure about the second.

cdyhybrid

This is why you buy the MK8 Wii U. 330$ for the Wii U, the game, a Wiimote plus, and the MK8 in the bundle still qualfies for the free game, so you get another game with that. It's the one I'm going to get.

Still, $330 plus 3 controllers plus 9.5% sales tax is over $400, can't do that right now.

Nakazato

Esco. I'm loving watch dogs. But you really need to talk to someone about the arc in act 2. Its basically a bad stereotype of Blacks.

Ill talk about it more when I finish the act but I might just be overreacting

Nakazato

The PS2 game? I aint heard about that shit in forever
Blacks* Im on cell had had to edit

For example second act Spoiler
I'm in the projects "Cabrini Green" shits run down. taken over by the viceroys. And I just saw a black crack head given dome to a gang member in a halway.

2nd edit

A few mins after last spoiler
yet this gang has to be the the smartest fucking gang ever weirdly enough app devs hackers

Aight I need some advice from the PC dudes here. Which of the 2 free games should I go with:

tomb raider, supreme commander gold edition, shogun 2 total war, hitman absolution, sleeping dogs, darksiders 1/2, company of heroes 2, thief, or guacamelee + DYAD

I'm already thinking TR, but I'm not sure about the second.

Sleeping Dogs if you're down for a polished GTA clone.

FyreWulff

Still, $330 plus 3 controllers plus 9.5% sales tax is over $400, can't do that right now.

ha, still have wii controllers even though i never owned a wii.

I'm going to be slow building out new controllers for any system though. I haven't bought a new controller for the 360 since I bought the ODST one with ODST, which replaced the controller i got with the Halo 3 360. Those controllers are still expensive for their tech

Top Bottom