• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
didn't MS fund the development of that game, though? I mean, there are still quite a few Dead Rising games that have yet to make the jump to the competition's console.
Dead Rising 2 was on HD consoles and PC, and they eventually even put out a (terrible) Wii version of Dead Rising 1

i don't even like dead rising lol.

I don't really care about it either, but that's about the only notable exclusive for Xbox One I can think of. Which was kind of the point.

Well, there's Forza, but that game has too much microtransaction stink on it.

harSon

Banned
like what?

Dead Rising 3, maybe, but you're lying to yourself if you think Capcom won't put out a new version elsewhere.

Forza 5 is pretty damn good, especially since they fixed it. Dead Rising 3 is rock solid, and as someone else said, Microsoft helped fund and develop the game. Killer Instinct is really good. Outside of that, Super Time Force was legit, but it came out for 360 as well.

Dead Rising 2 was on HD consoles and PC, and they eventually even put out a (terrible) Wii version of Dead Rising 1

I don't really care about it either, but that's about the only notable exclusive for Xbox One I can think of. Which was kind of the point.

They've pretty much removed the microtransaction crap that people had issue with.

And for all the shit I get about being an Xbox stan, atleast I own a PS3, PS4, Vita and have good things to say about the games :p

Bull Shit!

Console war fanboys flamed this shit for so long and so loud its become unshakable.

Having put over 60 hrs into the game and every Forza that proceeded it, the game is no different than the ones that came before. But because of this faux outrage from people who never wanted to or would ever have played the game, they have fucked up the economy to the point that it is to fucking easy to make money. Someone like myself who plays on the hardest difficulty settings am drowning in in game currency and all challenge has been removed.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"console war fanboys" were right to come down hard on that game, just like any other $60 retail game that tries to nickel and dime you like it's F2P.

Get mad at Turn 10 and/or Microsoft for screwing up the balance by adding and then hurriedly removing their BS monetization hooks.

Trey

The Wii U might actually have the most relevant games for me two years in a row, depending on what MS is doing with Halo this fall.

ReiGun

Tbh, at the prices they're asking, none of the current consoles are worth it to me. But then, I'm cheap and barely play games anymore.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ornstein and Smough...I'm doing this shit without Summons or Co-op. This fight is up there with Vergil 3, Jeanne, and co... Next time, I'm coming away with the W.

There is like...one game on each system that I want. lol. Aside from that, I'm happy with my pc.

"console war fanboys" were right to come down hard on that game, just like any other $60 retail game that tries to nickel and dime you like it's F2P.

Get mad at Turn 10 and/or Microsoft for screwing up the balance by adding and then hurriedly removing their BS monetization hooks.

Have you played it or are you going off of what was posted in gaming threads?

Because all the things existed in previous games and were not needed for progression.

Gorillaz

I remember even Ryse had miceotransactions as well. Giantbomb did a quick look and when they found out that it was still charged for 60 they went silent for a long ass time.

Ornstein and Smough...I'm doing this shit without Summons or Co-op. This fight is up there with Vergil 3, Jeanne, and co... Next time, I'm coming away with the W.

There is like...one game on each system that I want. lol. Aside from that, I'm happy with my pc.
"Fatboy slim" (idk who started that nick name) is probably the first real wall for everyone. Anybody saying they didn't have problems with them are trolling or cheesed it with 3v2. I think they are the roughest boss in the game in terms of straight up fighting.

I remember even Ryse had miceotransactions as well. Giantbomb did a quick look and when they found out that it was still charged for 60 they went silent for a long ass time.

And in that same video, Brad said he leveled up fast enough just with the in game credits he did t need it.

If someone is lazy or unskilled enough to want to buy an accelerator what difference does it make if it doesn't affect the game play.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

"Fatboy slim" (idk who started that nick name) is probably the first real wall for everyone. Anybody saying they didn't have problems with them are trolling or cheesed it with 3v2. I think they are the roughest boss in the game in terms of straight up fighting.

2nd time I fought them with two summons, all 3 of us got served.

Had to level grind until I finally barely beat them.

Damn...

Smalls is so fucking fast. Me and my housemate were mystified when he fucking flew across the room in two seconds, and I was looking at the "You Died" screen shortly after.

Anor Londo is nothing to fuck with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I dunno, Capra Demon did a good job weeding out the simple folks from the real dudes. But O&S ain't no joke. Spent way too long soloing those two...

Gorillaz

I dunno, Capra Demon did a good job weeding out the simple folks from the real dudes. But O&S ain't no joke. Spent way too long soloing those two...

Capra only took me 3 or 4 tries. Once you figure out that you can't just fight immediately entering the fog and that you HAVE to run, he isn't so bad.

Capra is a bitch as well, to the point I was thinking about saying fuck it to the game. Didn't realize that it was basically just a "run to this ledge and do fall attacks over and over" fight. The 2 dogs ain't shit...

BHZ Mayor

Tbh, at the prices they're asking, none of the current consoles are worth it to me. But then, I'm cheap and barely play games anymore.

Pretty much. I never was going to get an Xbox One. Every time I'm considering a PS4, I remember the multiplayer paywall and that there's only 1 or 2 games I'm currently interested in, and that's including games on the horizon. And honestly, the Wii U isn't really worth $349. I just went ahead and took that L for Donkey Kong lol.

I like Adam Warren so I find Empowered funny. But of course its goddamn over sexualized. But I think that's part of the joke.

And I'm finally watching Machete Kills. That shit is fantastically ludicrous. I love it.

And to add to the conversation, eventually I will purchase all consoles its just a matter of which first. I will get a WiiU like I did with a Wii. When its cheap as fuck. PS4 is probably the first I'll snatch up due to the amount of cats I know playing it. Xbone definitely later. But that Dead Rising 3 tho.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
When they stop making cross platform titles I'll make the jump

Not one of those crazy dudes that is willing to pay 400 for a console, 150-180 for a compatible arcade stick and 60 dollars for the game, when I can just pay 50 to play it on the shit I already have

None of the exclusives so far are must plays for me. While there's plenty of PS3 stuff coming out well into 2015 for me.

With Skyzoo, all I really worry about are the beats cause I know that his lyrics will be great regardless. The production on the Barrel Brothers album is garbage, though so I probably won't be listening to it too much. And I don't know what it is about Torae but his voice and delivery annoy me.

I think the production really picks up after the 4th track but these dudes are just not doing it for me.

Like they're not bad....just nothing special. Great value NYC rap.

I like Adam Warren so I find Empowered funny. But of course its goddamn over sexualized. But I think that's part of the joke.

didn't Bayonetta teach yall

When they stop making cross platform titles I'll make the jump

Not one of those crazy dudes that is willing to pay 400 for a console, 150-180 for a compatible arcade stick and 60 dollars for the game, when I can just pay 50 to play it on the shit I already have

None of the exclusives so far are must plays for me. While there's plenty of PS3 stuff coming out well into 2015 for me.

you already got a Wii U bro don't try to front now

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I got Ace Combat Infinity

like a whore

and I'm satisfied. I wish more japanese devs who were aware of their whorish fanbases would take this approach to fund their new projects.

Spinluck

played 101 on my brother's, since he got it and hated the game

I wouldn't even buy one of those things for Bayonetta 2 at this point

I already have a PS3, and have for the most part played everything that I've wanted to. I haven't finished Ni No Kuni and tried to fire that up again but the games combat is atrocious, I dunno how I put almost 50hrs into it. I'm keeping it around for Persona 5 then it is off to my closet space, but I imagine it will become an awesome JRPG machine while it sails off into its final years.

It is a better media console than PS4 though which is weird. I hope Sony announces a price cut this E3 because I let my siblings have mine, and my friend sold me his old one for $50 when he got a new one but that shit is on life support.

Wii U has the best line up this year, and I am glad I own it. If I could go back, I probably wouldn't have bought that shit at launch though. That's me though, and I personally put Smash ahead of almost every release this year. I'm probably looking most forward to Evolve, and Destiny on PS4, but with E3 around the corner we'll see more stuff.

Top Bottom