• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

FreeMufasa

I played the ps4 today. Holy shits lame. Felt like I was playing a ps3 redesign.

Also played WiiU for the first time and it was suprising. Mario karts amazing. WiiU also had at least 10 games I wanted to buy. But imma chill. One thing I like about Nintendo games is they don't age and don't really have online communities. So I don't need to rush to buy it

jmood88

I love this post from okayplayer

I realized the same thing a couple years ago myself and its in effect right now

this Barrel Brothers album by Skyzoo and Torae should be everything a "real" hiphop fan should want

but I'll be damned if these dudes arent putting me to sleep lyrically

With Skyzoo, all I really worry about are the beats cause I know that his lyrics will be great regardless. The production on the Barrel Brothers album is garbage, though so I probably won't be listening to it too much. And I don't know what it is about Torae but his voice and delivery annoy me.

2MTIyuH.jpg

That doesn't even look like Gavlyn, but yeah I've been on her since last year. From the Art is her best album.

Spinluck

A console will never be worth $500 to me.

It's a really good thing they have the Kinectless one now. However, PS4 has the best value right now, and the Wii U has the best games at the moment.

Silky

Banned
YeAaaah id rather get a Wii-U as my second console choice this gen. Xbox one will be my first choice because it has games that I'll want.

Slayven

A console will never be worth $500 to me.

It's a really good thing they have the Kinectless one now. However, PS4 has the best value right now, and the Wii U has the best games at the moment.

What it is worth to you is a personal thing. Which Nintendo found out the hard way.

Xbone games overlap too much with the ps4 while being the same price and not as powerful can't justify owning both this early in the generation...I'll get a WiiU when Nintendo stops playing and gets it at 149$ish with a couple games.

Xbone games overlap too much with the ps4 while being the same price and not as powerful can't justify owning both this early in the generation...I'll get a WiiU when Nintendo stops playing and gets it at 149$ish with a couple games.

Agreed on the xbone ps4 statement. I got the Wii U at launch due in part the kids wanted it. After I got it realized it had a really good lineup of games. Then I got Ghost as a gift from the kids and went online..............well......let's just say it was an eye opener.

Spinluck

What it is worth to you is a personal thing. Which Nintendo found out the hard way.

It's worth what its games are. Sure Nintendo can't sell a console, but I go where my games are at like anybody else.

I'll probably stick with PS4/Wii U for a while.

EDIT: Lol, I don't own a single 3rd party game on Wii U.

Gorillaz

PS4 you get a more bang for your buck and Wii U has a few titles I want but that price ain't worth it for me. I want Smash 4 tho....so I might have to take the L soon

The problem with X1 and PS4 is they do basically do the same shit. So I look at it like, which one is better with less hassle? that might change soon, once they mature and build up the library. I'll probably get a X1 down the line but that's awhile after I get the 4.

Lmao I might know you since seemingly every black person who has ever lived in Columbus knows each other. Fuck Columbus.

It's not a bad "starting point" but I honestly don't want to stay here forever. It's a nice medium sized area but that's it. It's better then the rest of Ohio, if I was still back near the cleveland/youngstown area and wasn't interested in Columbus, I would have left the state back in 09 and just went back to Jersey

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I am not even Harson but I think the xbone is better investment than the Wii U.

god no

if you're gonna spend that much, put it in your PC

at least the WiiU has worthwhile exclusives because Nintendo

anything worth playing on Xbox is playable in a better form elsewhere

RedSwirl

I have a PC that can play pretty much anything worthwhile that's on the PS4 or Xbone right now, so to me the Wii U looks like the console most worth getting. Project Beast might change that though.

Slayven

inFamous looks good, but not $60 good. Was gonna wait for price drop, but now I got Mario Kart so eh. I'll grab it later

Tell ya the truth, my most anticipated PS4 game right now is The Last of Us. Would love to play that in 1080p/60fps.

that or Arkham Knight

Weren't you just hypeing Wolfenstien?

inFamous looks good, but not $60 good. Was gonna wait for price drop, but now I got Mario Kart so eh. I'll grab it later

Tell ya the truth, my most anticipated PS4 game right now is The Last of Us. Would love to play that in 1080p/60fps.

that or Arkham Knight

I beat the good and bad path in like ~20 hours. It was $35 not that long ago, worth it at that price.

Silky

Banned
like what?

Dead Rising 3, maybe, but you're lying to yourself if you think Capcom won't put out a new version elsewhere.

didn't MS fund the development of that game, though? I mean, there are still quite a few Dead Rising games that have yet to make the jump to the competition's console.

i don't even like dead rising lol.

FyreWulff

My PS4 has just been there collecting dust.

Seriously, literally has a layer of dust on it right now. The PS3 and 360 are still constantly on.

Don't get a console until it's been out at least a year rule still stands

Top Bottom