• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Game of Thrones is such a cruel show
8j4rH.png

just finished the episode
8j4rH.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm so behind, I think I'm on like the 3rd episode.

Watching in bulk is the best anyway.

Try doing that with old shows. Can't do it. Feels like too steep of a mountain to climb.

Speaking of mountain to climb, Brienne is the only chick on GoT that does it for me.

Man, I heard some messed up truthism today.

I went kayaking at a lake by my area...and the owner was there assigning kayaks.

He was talking to another fellow about people applying for a job at his small business. Mind you, all he does is let people rent kayaks for the day, so the job isn't special. It's incredibly easy and stress free, paying $10 an hour.

He was like:

"I don't even read applications from those who don't have a bachelors degree anymore because there are so many. If they can't do social media I don't want their application either, which basically anyone can do. These kids are very qualified even without bachelors, they'd run circles around me, all for $10 an hour."

It really surprised me. Marketing majors and bachelors of all types are applying to this highschool level job, it's really messed up. Granted as well that he doesn't understand marketing via social media, but it's one of those things.

harSon

Banned
yo she's arrived, tho.

but the other chick...Daeneyr's right-hand...

...I'd drive over all you sommbitches slowly in an Ice Cream truck for that.

BACKDAFUQUP.

This seat's taken.

I hope someone kills Daenerys though. Her entire arc is pretty horse shit at this point, and Emilia Clark can't act worth a shit.

I called her before gaf said she wasn't black.

Psh, I called her back when she appeared on Hollyoaks; none of yall know about that. Back off bruh.

It's probably known but he seems to lack a sense of awareness on both sides of viewing law enforcement

as for the smiley? hard choice between like 3 or 4 but
0Cmnv.png

Dude lacks awareness of American society in general. Police isn't a corrupt institution? Delusions like a muthafucka.

DY_nasty

Shit like this is why I feel the need to rewatch Casshern Sins on the regular.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
GoT

some dick spoiled what went down for me, but i still wasnt ready. his screaming and brain smashing. the most disturbing death ive seen on the show yet

Gorillaz

I've only seen like
episodes of GoT but I'm thinking of just binge watching it this next week

Psh, I called her back when she appeared on Hollyoaks; none of yall know about that. Back off bruh.

Dude lacks awareness of American society in general. Police isn't a corrupt institution? Delusions like a muthafucka.

Dude literally threw back each argument against it as "well, maybe you guys should be be more trusting and just believe the 'cops' will disappear and or handle itself."

if only

edit: Since my sleep Schedule is fucked I'm watching Collateral with Jamie Fox/Tom Cruise....I forgot how good this movie was, also I like the cinematography alot.

I've only seen like
episodes of GoT but I'm thinking of just binge watching it this next week

You need to rectify this mistake.

Dude literally threw back each argument against it as "well, maybe you guys should be be more trusting and just believe the 'cops' will disappear and or handle itself."

if only

He's "one of the good ones".

edit: Since my sleep Schedule is fucked I'm watching Collateral with Jamie Fox/Tom Cruise....I forgot how good this movie was, also I like the cinematography alot.

tumblr_m3glwx7zzw1qg49tvo2_400.gif

Yo homie, is that my briefcase?

DY_nasty

Got my Transistor OST today but I'm kinda peeved that the hummed/distorted versions aren't included :/

Gorillaz

Yea I'll catch up on it. Just haven't had the urge to sit down and do it yet.

Cruise needs to do more "villainish" movies like this one tho. Also I like how the entire thing basically takes place in one night from like 10 to 3 or 4 in the morning. Pretty good for a self contained story.

Edit: was the wolf scene in Collateral unplanned? I remember the talk awhile ago was that they improvised it

1400 you could get a 4 bedroom house in most parts of Houston

$1400 in SF is a joke. That might get a closet in the city.

damn! My friend pays $1,200 for an apartment in Sherman Oaks.

Rent in the Bay is comical, friend of mine is paying 3k for 700 sq ft studio.

Read through book four. Might have to dive into Book 5 now.

I recommend it, at this rate they'll finish the series before he finishes the books...which is something both parties are aware of.

BHZ Mayor

Even taking racism out of the equation, you'd still have to living under a rock all your life to think that. Power abuse? Arrest/ticket quotas? The blue wall? Paid vacations after killing someone? Come on.

Kreed

You guys gonna force me to suffer through watching game of thrones just to see this red head

Just to be clear, only one or two posts in here are over the red head (Sansa Stark). MOST of the post are referring to Nathalie Emmanuel having a
nude scene
in this episode.

Top Bottom