• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Silly Esco you can't enjoy crossgen games.

Comments like that have me like...
snoopdance.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have to stop eating like shit. My current metabolism doesn't really have me put on weight at all for eating badly, in fact I'm rather underweight for my age and height. But I really feel like hot garbage afterwords. Papa Johns last night has me feeling some type of way, like I really need to purge fast food out of my life.

FyreWulff

Cross-gen. :/ Microsoft doing a really strong job of not showing faith in their new product.

They can't keep their BIGGEST LAUNCH SINCE LAST ONE pr for each of their games up off the Xbone install base.

Also, I liked Horizon's gameplay, but god damn did that game turn me off with how hard it tried to sell you F2P style microtransactions

Silky

Banned
Mortal Kombat X
Homefront: The Revolution
Forza Horizon 2.

all in one fucking day. oooh weee E3's gonna be awesome

I see the thread is already getting shitted on by hip hop critics (not a Wiz fan but the track was fine).

cant let our 'ghetto music' be in videogamz

Silky

Banned
Well there is an acronym for rap which would insinuate that is does indeed suck. (Retards attempting poetry)...... Hip hop however is amazing too bad intellectual hip hop does not sell as well as the crap on the radio.

On topic I do like the character design and you can immediately tell its a nether realms studio project from their .... Unique ..... animation style.

and there it is

FyreWulff

I enjoy the mental leap from "cross, is going to suck" to "oh, it's outsourced? it'll be fine then"

like it's impossible for a studio to simply staff the two versions separately, it's only possible if the other platform's versions are outsourced because.. fuck if I know.. gamers always trying to armchair develop is hilarious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If that is target renders MKx is going to look nice

It looks like they'll be bringing over some mechanics from Injustice, and that's fine by me. It's weird, I only like discussing games in community threads and never on gaming-side. I dunno why, feels more level-headed.

Kreed

Should have used Riff Raff or MAchine Gun Kelly, you know rappers with something to say.

They would still hate it because it's hip hop. The only acceptable music for games is generic rock riffs and Japanese Pop with subtitles or nothing at all.

Gorillaz

MK X: why does sub zero always get his ass beat

Home front: Want to see gameplay first....crytek has the tendency of looking nice but playing there stuff feels..off

Horizon: not into racers so pass

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MK X: why does sub zero always get his ass beat

Home front: Want to see gameplay first....crytek has the tendency of looking nice but playing there stuff feels..off

Horizon: not into racers so pass

Everyone has stiff wieners for Scorpion. It's ridiculous.

Reptile needs his day in the sun, goddammit.

Jado

Banned
I have to stop eating like shit. My current metabolism doesn't really have me put on weight at all for eating badly, in fact I'm rather underweight for my age and height. But I really feel like hot garbage afterwords. Papa Johns last night has me feeling some type of way, like I really need to purge fast food out of my life.

I started off Friday with a bad, unhealthy lunch and snacks and felt like shit all day. It really does make a difference in how I feel to eat well with every meal.

Goddamn GAF really hates the "Urban/Hip-Hop" culture.

News at 11.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now you know why SonicGAF rarely posts in Gaming.

Communities are nice. They really are. They're a subset of people away from the noise and keeps out the casual consoleros and warriors for the most part. And when you talk about games in these communities you're a part of, people actually listen and aren't really furthering their own agenda.

I'd love for us all to do a show of some sort at the end of the year for gaming awards as voted on by different communities...what's everyone think?

Biggest Disappointment: WrassleGAF votes WWE2k15

Slayven

It looks like they'll be bringing over some mechanics from Injustice, and that's fine by me. It's weird, I only like discussing games in community threads and never on gaming-side. I dunno why, feels more level-headed.

Best way to do it, the threads especially announcement threads become echo chambers for whatever the first few posts are about.

harSon

Banned
damn! My friend pays $1,200 for an apartment in Sherman Oaks.

Yeah, shit's ridiculous. Was down in Santa Cruz this weekend, and my friend is paying $1,050/month for a decent sized 1BR apartment that's walking distance from Downtown and the Beach. For $1,050 in San Jose I'd get a bedroom in a halfway house that's walking distance from the Welfare office.

Top Bottom