• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
See her speaking Spanish and lose all sanity. (starts at about 3:35)

giphy.gif

Yeah I caught a lot of episodes when it was first on Cartoon Network. Never understood how these writers didn't get the memo about Jar Jar being awful in every single conceivable way from the movies. It's like they had a Lucas mandated quota where they were forced to include so much Jar Jar in the series.

It was probably for some toy.

What really impresses me is how the serialized the show is. They even aged Anakin's padawan a bit when I started season 3.

200x200px-ZC-a3751110_74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif

J10

Banned
Carrier Fisher has a lot of acting and writing credits. Not being a huge star isn't the same as not working.

Slayven

aHkHH.gif
monica
aHkHH.gif

magick archer
You welcome

Magick Archer didn't have enough power for me-I started off Fighter and then stuck with Assassin all the way once I opened it up. Seemed like the most versatile with a good balance of melee and ranged strength.

Magick Archer is fun and looks cool, but no power.

There's passion about games.

Then there is taking shit too seriously.

Then there is GAF level...i don't know what to call this.

I hope he works for e3 or Ubi otherwise that is silly.

Trey

In my limited research, Dragon's Dogma looks like an off brand Dark Souls. Help me out here, folks: what am I missing?

In my limited research, Dragon's Dogma looks like an off brand Dark Souls. Help me out here, folks: what am I missing?

The pawn system is dope. Let's you play how you want and doesn't force you to change up your play style, but you will want to change your play style just to see how hard you can style on monsters as different classes.

Dragon'sDogma gameplay is much faster paced. It's like an arcade version of The Souls game, it's more forgiving to mistakes, but it'll still smack you the fuck up if you think you can button mash through a fight.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

They're different kinds of games really. Its like comparing BF and CoD

Top Bottom