• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

That slave theme park episode of the Boondocks tonight proved to me that it might have honestly been better to end the series after season 3

You still watching? The writing was on the wall after the 3rd episode. I can't even remember what it was about, but it was bad.

That latest Game of Thrones episode, however. They packed in a lot in a hour.

Gorillaz

I haven't really watched it for like 3-4 episodes, only heard the highlights. But, I think I'm still trying to get to the Acceptance stage. Acceptance that the dream is dead

Scary thing is season 3 wasn't that good as well. So really the show has become 50/50

I still need to watch GoT

Rihanna tho!

r3fPldd.jpg

Nicki and Rihanna doing god's work out there.

all this talk and no mothafuckin links???

fam, pls.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I had to seriously stop myself from licking the screen while watching that last EP of GoT. The river was a perfect setting cause the thirst was too real.

ReiGun

I had to seriously stop myself from licking the screen while watching that last EP of GoT. The river was a perfect setting cause the thirst was too real.

My man Grey Worm was right there with us, trying to get all of that.

But then....I remembered, and I just felt bad for him. smh

you take that back good sir!

also why the hell have I been actively avoiding that new Micheal Jackson album? randomly stumbled upon "Chicago" while looking up Timbaland on YT. Is the entire album like that or some mostly bullshit?

I liked it for what it was. I really like Love never felt so good. Rest of the album is OK. Easy to see why some of this stuff was never officially released.

Kreed

I mean while it was pretty bleh I don't think anyone had the foresight to realize this.

Even on GAF most people who followed McGruder were fine with Season 3 being the end. He set up that season as the goodbye season, wrapping up story lines and having Huey retire. But in the end we were all happy about Season 4 coming back because we wanted to see the Boondocks again with McGruder at the helm.

Once news came out that McGruder wasn't going to be there though a few days/weeks before the season started, most of us figured it wasn't going to be as good/knew something was wrong. Some of us hoped that maybe other members of the past cast could pick up the slack, some posters trying to stress that McGruder wasn't that important, but in the end this has just been the worst case scenario.

Even on GAF most people who followed McGruder were fine with Season 3 being the end. He set up that season as the goodbye season, wrapping up story lines and having Huey retire. But in the end we were all happy about Season 4 coming back because we wanted to see the Boondocks again with McGruder at the helm.

Once news came out that McGruder wasn't going to be there though a few days/weeks before the season started, most of us figured it wasn't going to be as good/knew something was wrong. Some of us hoped that maybe other members of the past cast could pick up the slack, some posters trying to stress that McGruder wasn't that important, but in the end this has just been the worst case scenario.

I've yet to see one episode. Looks like I made the right call

And Rihanna. Looks like she's destined to give us great photos once every 3 weeks. Keep up the good work

Slayven

Levar Burton was in Roots, how he going to let them make the StNG ep "Code of Conduct". The literal plot is "a black dude sees a white woman and acts a fool and kidnaps her".

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I am glad, I am tired of game companies stuffing the last quarter. I know it looks good on the ledgers, but folks want to buy games the rest of the year too.

I wish apex "enthusiasts" would realise that the industry speaks to different sets of people. Of which investors and shareholders are a part of. Not using that as an excuse for anything but seriously, there's almost always a business element to certain decisions. You'd think this forum would be the place that was understood most of all. Also:

People voicing discontent with there being fewer releases really achieves absolutely nothing. (Particularly, when people are concurrently voice discontent about things not being 1080p60. Or not being "next gen" enough. Or having "last gen gameplay.")

Slayven

I wish apex "enthusiasts" would realise that the industry speaks to different sets of people. Of which investors and shareholders are a part of. Not using that as an excuse for anything but seriously, there's almost always a business element to certain decisions. You'd think this forum would be the place that was understood most of all.

"Oh they a business" is a thought solves all my questions for many an industry. Companies are not my friend, they have a product and if i like it I will buy it. That is the extant of our relationship. Folks needs to learn that.

Welp, there goes one of the only PS4 games I was interested in this year. Now we got UbiSoft Collectathon: Island Edition 4, UbiSoft Collecathon: Yearly Franchise Installment We Swear Its Good This Time Guyz, Dragon Age: LOL WE GOT YOUR MONEY AGAIN 3, Destiny, Alien Isolation, and struggle Left 4 Dead

Thank God for Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2, fam

Slayven

Welp, there goes one of the only PS4 games I was interested in this year. Now we got UbiSoft Collectathon: Island Edition 4, UbiSoft Collecathon: Yearly Franchise Installment We Swear Its Good This Time Guyz, Dragon Age: LOL WE GOT YOUR MONEY AGAIN 3, Destiny, Alien Isolation, and struggle Left 4 Dead

In your mountain of slander, there is a bit of truth. Evolve looks boring to me.

I bet anytime a game get's delayed for the other systems Reggie is in his office doing the bankhead bounce.

And that WiiU summer update is pretty slick bro.

oh and flabby-and-sick lookin' Mikami not-Resident Evil game, sounds like a laugh riot

By the time I progressed through the level and was mysteriously dropped into a sewer full of blood, I had gotten a feel for the tricks up The Evil Within's sleeve. It's one-third jump scares, one-third paranormal uneasiness, and one-third disturbing visuals. But, it's zero parts scary. As some monster lady summoned about 15 zombies in the area with all the grace of PlayStation 2 graphics, I was not at all concerned about the supposedly terrifying prospect of being that outnumbered, but entirely dreading fighting that many enemies using that shoddy combat system.

woo video games

Top Bottom