• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dragons Dogma

that dragon fight
D5uJuyO.gif
Which one? ;D

Speaking of, I need to load up DD again since I finished DS2. What vocation are you rocking for your Pawn? I got mine on Mage.

Slayven

Esco I just reinstalled Uplay to finish Farcry 3. And I wasn't dragged out in the street and beaten. Glad they patched that out, someone should make a thread and tell other gamers.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Improved combat is easily #1 on the list for the next Elder Scrolls game. It should be so much better.
Thing is, Elder Scrolls has never has good combat. Slay is right. I don't see that changing much. They've had plenty of chances, I'm convinced they just can't do it or don't care to.

Which sucks because Dragon's Dogma didn't sell very well but shits all over Skyrim's combat (and overall gameplay IMO) from a great height. The story is kind goofy and the characters are no where near elder scrolls level but at the end of the day I just had way more fun playing DD.

Thing is, Elder Scrolls has never has good combat. Slay is right. I don't see that changing much. They've had plenty of chances, I'm convinced they just can't do it or don't care to.

Which sucks because Dragon's Dogma didn't sell very well but shits all over Skyrim's combat (and overall gameplay IMO) from a great height. The story is kind goofy and the characters are no where near elder scrolls level but at the end of the day I just had way more fun playing DD.

Classic Itsuno joint

Order

Esco I just reinstalled Uplay to finish Farcry 3. And I wasn't dragged out in the street and beaten. Glad they patched that out, someone should make a thread and tell other gamers.
I never got that Uplay hate other than it takes 1 minute away from playtime. I like the unlocks you get from using points.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

3 replies in and Uplay would be comapared to the actual apocalypse.

Not about that life on here.

Satch

Banned
Which one? ;D

Speaking of, I need to load up DD again since I finished DS2. What vocation are you rocking for your Pawn? I got mine on Mage.

the Grigori one

i havent fought the other one yet

and my main pawn is a Warrior, and i get the mage pawns from online

Silky

Banned
I'm sorry, I can't be in favor of Uplay if it removes my game library (which was only Assassin's Creed III at the time) from just changing my password. For something that's been in beta for that long, shit like that can be avoided with ease.

For something that's been in 'beta' for so long, It's really alarming to see a client have issues with authenticating their biggest game launch of the year.

I don't mind the obtrusiveness of Uplay PC. I can tolerate it. Sure it's another window up, but I can tolerate it. But with my own poor history with the service I would not recommend buying any game with Uplay.

Love Ubisoft. Love what they do. Hell, Ghost Recon: Phantoms is really fun from the 3 hours I'm playing of it now. But Uplay needs a hell of a lot more work before I'll see it re installed to my computer. I think Uplay can be better than what it is now.

the Grigori one

What you need to do is get people on BCT on your friends list. Their pawns no matter the level are free to use. My pawn is in her 50's I think and is full on sorceress/mage. I got another friend who has a 117 and I'm rolling with that. Goddammit I'm gonna redownload DArk Arisen now,....

royalan

tumblr_n6kjhna4E51qh021co1_500.jpg

[Photograph of Christopher Wallace, Jr. (Faith Evans and Notorious B.I.G.’s son) he is in the photo with a male friend. They are both dressed in bright green graduation gowns, wearing graduation hats and tassels. Christopher is standing behind his friend with his arms semi-embracing his friend’s waist. The friend is wearing sunglasses and his s arms are slightly extended at his sides. They are standing in a field of tall grass. They are both facing the sun and their is a glow of light on their faces. In the background are palm trees, a white two-story building in the distance to the right, and behind them a taller building, white with brown brick around long windows.]

Folks on the streets are saying this was Christopher’s coming out announcement. Other folks are saying he and his friend were just joking around and imitating the “I’m the king of the world!” scene from TITANIC (which, to me, is a strange way to *deny* queerness—hehe).

Some folk are saying gay people want everybody to be gay. I say those gay people are only outnumbered by the straight people who want everybody to be straight.

In any event, whatever this photo represents, one thing is for sure: Christopher graduated from high school.

Congratulations Christopher!

Lookin' JUST LIKE his daddy...

KumaJG

the Grigori one

I wouldn't make your pawn a Warrior. Poor AI and gimp class, makes them very unreliable by miles compared to the other classes( I should know, I easily put about 200+ hours in Dragon's Dogma).

Tell me why Jorah remind me of Slayven.

I wouldn't make your pawn a Warrior. Poor AI and gimp class, makes them very unreliable by miles compared to the other classes( I should know, I easily put about 200+ hours in Dragon's Dogma).

Tell me why Jorah remind me of Slayven.

I don't know-my pawn is always Warrior unless I'm training her for a new class and she holds it down fairly well. I get a Mage and a Ranger or Magick Archer from the rift and I'm good.

tumblr_n6kjhna4E51qh021co1_500.jpg

[Photograph of Christopher Wallace, Jr. (Faith Evans and Notorious B.I.G.’s son) he is in the photo with a male friend. They are both dressed in bright green graduation gowns, wearing graduation hats and tassels. Christopher is standing behind his friend with his arms semi-embracing his friend’s waist. The friend is wearing sunglasses and his s arms are slightly extended at his sides. They are standing in a field of tall grass. They are both facing the sun and their is a glow of light on their faces. In the background are palm trees, a white two-story building in the distance to the right, and behind them a taller building, white with brown brick around long windows.]

Folks on the streets are saying this was Christopher’s coming out announcement. Other folks are saying he and his friend were just joking around and imitating the “I’m the king of the world!” scene from TITANIC (which, to me, is a strange way to *deny* queerness—hehe).

Some folk are saying gay people want everybody to be gay. I say those gay people are only outnumbered by the straight people who want everybody to be straight.

In any event, whatever this photo represents, one thing is for sure: Christopher graduated from high school.

Congratulations Christopher!

Lookin' JUST LIKE his daddy...

A.> Why is this news-worthy?

B.> Why wouldn't he graduate? How many children of privilege do you know that don't graduate. Its not like he was living in Bed-Stuy.

KumaJG

I don't know-my pawn is always Warrior unless I'm training her for a new class and she holds it down fairly well. I get a Mage and a Ranger or Magick Archer from the rift and I'm good.

Warrior pawns are gimp because of limited mobility and move-set. Obvious it can do fairly well but so can the other classes. Playing as a Warrior is manageable. You can exploit Exodus Slash(add invincibility frames and a six hit combo) and Indomitable Lash(K.O Boss if you can get the weak point).

Warrior pawns are gimp because of limited mobility and move-set. Obvious it can do fairly well but so can the other classes. Playing as a Warrior is manageable. You can exploit Exodus Slash(add invincibility frames and a six hit combo) and Indomitable Lash(K.O Boss if you can get the weak point).

Yeah, my pawn is pretty much a glass cannon/decoy while I go in with Assassin. The rented mules usually take care of her health problems, but I may have to rethink...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Colleague just discovered what Beyonce meant when she said she was "drinking watermelon"

The look on her face was priceless. Shoulda vined it.

That's a glitch they'll patch it out and offer you to get 1,000 new twitter followers after the beating for 2,000 uplay points

Gorillaz

That slave theme park episode of the Boondocks tonight proved to me that it might have honestly been better to end the series after season 3

Top Bottom