• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Knockout Kings. I get the feeling if I went back, though, it wouldn't be as fun as it used to be. Punch-Out!! is a whole other story though. More fun to play with than a bag of dicks. All of em, too. I can fuck with the original, Super, or the Wii one and have a great time.

. All eyes on me. But not because I'm underdressed but because on my arm is the only white person in the joint. Fuck it. The dehumanizing was strong but my lady has developed a resistance. We make are way over to the open bar. Triple shot crown please. My girl gets some pink lemonade and 151. We scanning the crowd. Come to find out my boy ain't there. He left to handle something......

The black dehumanizing stares are the worst. I take pleasure in the angry white man stares, especially if they have to serve me in some fashion (waiter, valet, retailer, etc).

hwalker84

This got me to click on the video. Not disappointed. She might be full of shit but she's doing gods work with that chest.
These things are magnificent.
dencia.jpg

Dencia.jpg

182929_579437688768041_329109460_n.jpg

akira28

This got me to click on the video. Not disappointed. She might be full of shit but she's doing gods work with that chest.

Dammit Dave...now I gotta click...

edit: those things fuck with my logic modules
my grandma had this Nigerian nurse and man...mother Africa was thick. I was thinking those thoughts man, straight up Victorian and shit. wanted to walk up in there with a cane and a suit on and press my luck.

damn she white
lighting tricks.
looks like her product doesn't work, if that video is any indication.
plus she says it's only a 'spot lightener'

Well its Monday and I had a shitastic night. My back is fucking bothering so can't get my lift on. But I can get creative.

BMcbFmC.jpg

I call it "Carolina Mystic" or "Fortune Teller".

Or Gypsy.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Nick can get the fuck outta here with that.

Chapelle and the Wayans were funny and weren't using it to promote shit. Dude called himself Connor Smallnut.

L

Gorillaz

People say Key and Peele are hit and miss but wildn Out was the definition of hit or miss. For the most part it was background noise unless they had a good guest

akira28

Wild n Out was instrumental in me deciding to give up on television, popular music, and MTV.

I mean some of the joan fights were stuff that would get me clowned on in school if I tried floating that mess. And here it was on television. They couldn't play the dozens, or even the half dozens.

Dude just had ties to the industry right? Because he definitely didn't rise up the ranks with his comedy.

I still remember when they had him replacing keenan and kel on all that, god he was corny. Then he got a slight pass when he made drumline, after that he started making teen flicks and had a lol worthy music career. Granted that one track he had with rkelly was alright

Only song I liked by Nick Cannon was the one with Fat Joe, Chiny and Busta Rhymes produced by Just Blaze.

I'll always hate nigga because he cheated on my girl Christina Milian. I had like a 14 year long crush on that girl.

Wild Out was a dope show though.

Top Bottom