• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Wild Out was a dope show though.

r5zcCQp.png

Only song I liked by Nick Cannon was the one with Fat Joe, Chiny and Busta Rhymes produced by Just Blaze.

I'll always hate nigga because he cheated on my girl Christina Milian. I had like a 14 year long crush on that girl.

Wild Out was a dope show though.

Then she went and had a baby by The Dream, damn she a lame nigga magnet

We all could have had a chance ;_;

I would only watch Drumline cause my stepdads in it for a split second. I mean a literal second. And I've went from mellow inebriated to fucking angry half sober.

harSon

Banned
Man... fuck sorry ass siblings. Why I always gotta get volunteered for substitute dad just cause my brother ain't shit and nowhere to be found? My 11 year old nephew got busted trying text a girl for sex. How'd he get busted? The text went to his moms and not the girl. I read the texts, and these kids are advanced as hell. I was still watching Nickelodeon at this age, and this little nigga is telling girls that he's going to down on em and rewire their insides with his tongue. Exact quote.

I planned on talking to him anyways since his little Don Jon ass had my inbox blown up with "restricted site" warnings from the Norton web filter I installed on the tablet I bought him. I love my nephew, but this kid's stupid as hell. That shit fucking tells you the site's restricted, and that an email would be dispatched to the admin. This kid tried like 100 more times.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Welp. There goes the "you don't see black people doing Whiteface" explanation.

It was the only one racists seem to understand. Nick cannon just giving them an out

RedSwirl

Man... fuck sorry ass siblings. Why I always gotta get volunteered for substitute dad just cause my brother ain't shit and nowhere to be found? My 11 year old nephew got busted trying text a girl for sex. How'd he get busted? The text went to his moms and not the girl. I read the texts, and these kids are advanced as hell. I was still watching Nickelodeon at this age, and this little nigga is telling girls that he's going to down on em and rewire their insides with his tongue. Exact quote.

I planned on talking to him anyways since his little Don Jon ass had my inbox blown up with "restricted site" warnings from the Norton web filter I installed on the tablet I bought him. I love my nephew, but this kid's stupid as hell. That shit fucking tells you the site's restricted, and that an email would be dispatched to the admin. This kid tried like 100 more times.

For some reason I fail to understand how kids today perceive internet connectivity.

I'm 27. I had some years of childhood before the internet became a thing but mostly grew up with it. I guess I was at the sweet spot where I was young enough to "grow up" with computers and the internet, but old enough when the internet became widely used to understand how to not be stupid with the technology.

Like, how do teenagers not grasp the fact that practically anyone can see what they post on Facebook and Twitter? What is it like when you have tablets while still a child?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Damn!

Gorillaz

For some reason I fail to understand how kids today perceive internet connectivity.

I'm 27. I had some years of childhood before the internet became a thing but mostly grew up with it. I guess I was at the sweet spot where I was young enough to "grow up" with computers and the internet, but old enough when the internet became widely used to understand how to not be stupid with the technology.

Like, how do teenagers not grasp the fact that practically anyone can see what they post on Facebook and Twitter? What is it like when you have tablets while still a child?

I know this is ironic but sometimes I think about how it was before internet. The whole interconnectivity. For better or worse. Sometimes for the better.

FyreWulff

I still don't know how some people are on the internet solely via their phone. I like to think myself the technology guy of the family but internet without a computer is just.. weird to me

Lol. One of my friends in Elementary School got in trouble because the teacher overheard him talking about "bitches and hoes." Another conversation involved how many dicks you could fit into a girl.

It's been like that for a while, man.

And "lol" at your nephew.

DominoKid

I can kind of understand kids today being bad at the internet. It's like handing Lambo keys to a kid that just got their learners permit. You can't really be surprised when they fuck up.

When I was a kid the internet wasn't good or ingrained enough to really fuck you up like it is now. I remember being 6 or 7 (mid 90s) when we first got the internet and there just wasn't that much shit to do on the internet. At least not compared to now.

I still don't know how some people are on the internet solely via their phone. I like to think myself the technology guy of the family but internet without a computer is just.. weird to me

lots of people are phone or phone/tablet only for Internet nowadays!

and then there's those people with Chromebooks...

RedSwirl

Honestly, the only site on which I prefer using a computer to a tablet is GAF. Everywhere else works generally just as well on a tablet. Though, I did hook a PC up to my TV partly for streaming videos.

Gorillaz

Jesus, you guys are going far into the struggle films

It doesn't matter, I think it's safe the say bebe's kids was the king of struggle films

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
In what world is bebe's kids a struggle film ?

next y'all gonna tell me that Bones wasn't a classic

Top Bottom