• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

dat tackle was hella fierce
KuGsj.gif

Infinite

Speaking of police,

Is this statement reeking of racism? I didn't think so, but some think otherwise.

This is in the Florida cop murder-suicide thread, by the way.

statement itself is kinda stupid. what the fuck is looking like a "real criminal"?

statement itself is kinda stupid. what the fuck is looking like a "real criminal"?

I just figured he meant they didn't look threatening or something, since the photos in the article don't. I didn't think, "oh, because they're not black they don't look like real criminals?!?" but that was the reaction some people had.

Our Gaf racists aren't exactly known for subtlety.

They let the worstLos Angeles Lakers team score the most points in a quarter in franchise history.

That shit isn't even possible in 2K without fucking with the sliders.

Infinite

I just figured he meant they didn't look threatening or something, since the photos in the article don't. I didn't think, "oh, because they're not black they don't look like real criminals?!?" but that was the reaction some people had.

Our Gaf racists aren't exactly known for subtlety.

I don't think the comment itself was racist either.

Trey

I remember when I was down south, walking with a girl and her dogs. Some man in a pickup drove alongside us and made short but delightful conversation with us. Asked about the dogs.

I know that doesn't mean something like that would never happen in the north, but I remember thinking that situation would never happen where I grew up.

Even if southern hospitality is a front, it's a nice atmosphere in my experience.

Slayven

I remember when I was down south, walking with a girl and her dogs. Some man in a pickup drove alongside us and made short but delightful conversation with us. Asked about the dogs.

I know that doesn't mean something like that would never happen in the north, but I remember thinking that situation would never happen where I grew up.

Even if southern hospitality is a front, it's a nice atmosphere in my experience.

We always have time to ask you about your mama'em.

Fuck that Ole E. Its all about that Great American.

At the BCT meet we will have some some Heineken for you

Question would some of you cats even be privy to something like that really? I mean I wouldnt know what to say to some of you. But then again it would probably entertaining as all hell to meet some of you.

Has anyone ever hung with somebody thats also on GAF? My boys on here I live near we get together and play random FG.

harSon

Banned
Leaving for Vegas tomorrow afternoon. Kinda scared cause my tolerance ain't shit anymore, and half the peeps I'm going with are still in the thick of college life.

Leaving for Vegas tomorrow afternoon. Kinda scared cause my tolerance ain't shit anymore, and half the peeps I'm going with are still in the thick of college life.

Drink lotsa water and take an aspirin before the "festivities". And know your limit pimp. Never get Riodrunk on foreign soil.

Fuck that Ole E. Its all about that Great American.

Question would some of you cats even be privy to something like that really? I mean I wouldnt know what to say to some of you. But then again it would probably entertaining as all hell to meet some of you.

Has anyone ever hung with somebody thats also on GAF? My boys on here I live near we get together and play random FG.

Yes. Bay Area bros and some Portland bros. And of course Timedog.

Slayven

Ill be the only nigga not fighting about a spades game then. Old E bring out the zulu warrior in ya

Now you ssound like my uncle, bet your rock linen suits and square toes on the weekend too
If white supremacist wanted to get rid of black people they would host spade games. I knew spades was real when church ladies was threatening each other with straight razors. It's why I never learned to play.

Top Bottom