• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

I always wondered if that line from X-Men was a callback to the Burger King Kids Club.

Most baller X-man.

132186-195490-wiz-kid.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
they called my dude "Wheels"
Oh my god, fucking BK Kids crew. I remember that. Trying to explain that shit to people in modern day is hilarious.

"Yes, they called the paraplegic child 'Wheels'."

Even the fucking dog got a real name "J.D." but not Wheelchair kid.

Slayven

Oh my god, fucking BK Kids crew. I remember that. Trying to explain that shit to people in modern day is hilarious.

"Yes, they called the paraplegic child 'Wheels'."

Even the fucking dog got a real name "J.D." but not Wheelchair kid.

"Just Dog"

Worse thing is I remember them having a treehouse.

did we ever come up with the official BCT list of cartoon characters who were DEFINITELY black despite first appearances

like Piccolo and Skeeter Valentine

ReiGun

As a kid, even though John Stewart was supposed to be the black guy, I identified with Martian Manhunter more. So I vote we scoop J'onn up.

J'onn is always that dude people point to when they say the JL aint got no brothas/too white. "b-b-but J'onn is green tho!" He's black by association, unless Token(
Cyborg
) is around

plus the Piccolo alien connection

did we ever come up with the official BCT list of cartoon characters who were DEFINITELY black despite first appearances

like Piccolo and Skeeter Valentine

Smashing idea good sir.

Yall gonna laugh but really but I think Dakota from Cowboys of Moo Mesa was a brother. So was Tigertron from Beast Wars.

AfroMW

It's been a bullshit week at work time, to get to Rio levels of drunk. I pray that I will be safe from the upcoming antics and drinks.

actual sick? like cold/fever etc?

i get mild reactions to pollen around this time.

Feels like the flu, don't have access to a thermometer ATM, but I feel hot. Gotta soldier on though, fired a guy who was supposed to be here tonight for stealing. Only got 3 older ladies on tonight. Lifting heavy shit while sick is amazing.

Trey

It's been a bullshit week at work time, to get to Rio levels of drunk. I pray that I will be safe from the upcoming antics and drinks.

Make sure you detox. Gotta come down sometime, and it's better to land on your feet than your face.

As with all members I have said a prayer for you. Remember to drink water, take an aspirin and by all means stay your ass at the house. If you must drive, ensure that the designated driver is someone trustworthy before you dive in too goddamn deep.

"Actiones nostras, quaesumus Domine, aspirando praeveni et adiuvando prosequere: ut cuncta nosta oratio et operatio a te semper incipiat et per ta coepta finiatur. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen."

Heh i googled the guy, sonic really do have some shitty charcters.

I wonder who would win in a fight Mario's crew or sonics

I feel like a sonic crew vs Mario crew fight is some weird metaphor for a race war.

I watched Death Battle from Screwattack and they claim that Mario and Luigi would get they ass beat by Tails and Sonic..... I totally disagree but whatever.

But that Batman vs Spiderman shit was on point.

Top Bottom