• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

gl is overhyped. its pretty good. but i might actually get violent with the " do the impossible, break the unbreakable" crowd. not as bad as eva and its ilk that is overhyped and mediocre

EVA is elephant diarrhea that folks like to believe that it is deep and questioning.

Spinluck

He started ps4nodrm. Got 15 minutes of fame. Started making up industry bullshit. Got called out.

And here we are.

lol. sucks that Col had to take time out of his day to clear that bullshit. i wonder how some of these insiders go about making shit up, probably has a white board and a bunch of Google tabs open.

xnipx

So today I learned that Riley cooper isn't racist for using the n word and it's impossible for JFF to be unfairly judged on his character similarities to that of a black athlete.

So today I learned that Riley cooper isn't racist for using the n word and it's impossible for JFF to be unfairly judged on his character similarities to that of a black athlete.

I never saw Riley's outburst as having racist intent. Seems he just got comfortable saying the word, and applied that to a large group (of white people, btw) out in public. You can maybe say the act or usage of the word is racist, but I don't think you can call the man racist off of that.

xnipx

I never saw Riley's outburst as having racist intent. Seems he just got comfortable saying the word, and applied that to a large group (of white people, btw) out in public. You can maybe say the act or usage of the word is racist, but I don't think you can call the man racist off of that.

A person who acts racist isn't a racist? Is this like that South Park episode where being called a racist is worse than actually receiving racism?

Btw Stan's dad was totally wrong in that episode

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Mort was addicted to the taste of that forbidden "internet fame" nectar. Probably didn't stop to think about the gossip and shit he was talking was about real people and their careers. Dude crossed the line, all for fucking message board cred. Shitting on other people is not a good look for someone with ambitions to create in the industry.

Mort was addicted to the taste of that forbidden "internet fame" nectar. Probably didn't stop to think about the gossip and shit he was talking was about real people and their careers. Dude crossed the line, all for fucking message board cred. Shitting on other people is not a good look for someone with ambitions to create in the industry.

Especially with your government name out there. Who in their right minds would want him now

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I'd take his ass to court

let my lawyer eat

cdyhybrid

And now this annihilation of his credibility will be his message board legacy.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
gl is overhyped. its pretty good. but i might actually get violent with the " do the impossible, break the unbreakable" crowd. not as bad as eva and its ilk that is overhyped and mediocre

EVA is elephant diarrhea that folks like to believe that it is deep and questioning.

Both get more attention than they deserve

FLCL and Gun Buster are the only Gainax shows I think are really good. Maybe Cutie Honey idk

I bailed on KLK when it started borrowing storylines from Naruto at around episode 11. Not surprised at all the hear it ended poorly

Gorillaz

E3 would probably have been the "end game" for Mort anyway.

I think another "insider" called him out like months ago. Thruway or something

Trey

I love when mods make "I have the big dick" posts. It's always some polite "lemme remind you" stuff. For its entertainment value alone is it worth a thread going to shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love when mods make "I have the big dick" posts. It's always some polite "lemme remind you" stuff. For its entertainment value alone is it worth a thread going to shit.

ik3zDx7OZKmoz.gif

Should have kept it to generalities and not posted out of his ass about any particular industry individual nor their departure. That's the kind of crap that is just beyond the pale.

KumaJG

Mort was the crack dealer and users were the junkies. Users are just as much to blame because they over exaggerate stuff.

The people who actually know shit on this website, like John Harker, don't go around taking about rumors and "leaks" for internet fame.

This Mort dude set up his own website/blogroll trying to expand that 15 minutes to 20 lmao

edit: Moris get ya boy Kobe pls

Most people in a position to really reveal some shit aren't going to jeopardize what they have going. So there's that too. Leaking information to some third party, if you legitimately have info, can be a great way to distance yourself from the fallout. The problem is that plenty of people pretend to be insiders or had a legit piece of info once and they feel the pressure to continually provide because that attention and validation is just all they want.

Slayven

The people who actually know shit on this website, like John Harker, don't go around taking about rumors and "leaks" for internet fame.

This Mort dude set up his own website/blogroll trying to expand that 15 minutes to 20 lmao

edit: Moris get ya boy Kobe pls

Like that first hit of heroin. He was trying to build a business off of it.

Top Bottom