• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

A person who acts racist isn't a racist? Is this like that South Park episode where being called a racist is worse than actually receiving racism?

Btw Stan's dad was totally wrong in that episode
No. This is where one action doesn't apply I an entire persons identity. A term can be a racist term, but the person using it doesn't mean to be racist. That makes the term or maybe usage racist and the person ignorant or insensitive.

Tailgaiter thread is kind of scary when you think about how many people in there are basically confessing to being dangerous idiotic drivers.

Brehs how am I supposed to get into dem panties if she postpones the 2nd date on me?

This is how a man goes into the dark side, either I become Slayven and thirst over taken white women or talk to thots.

This relationship process is unusually cruel.

Gave my man the Sinestro.

Bcsvkr-CAAAlSqu.jpg

That might be the Sinestro, but that's worthy of a red ring.

Cott damn

I think it's pretty clear famous & cboat had insider information. Famous made a pretty big judgement error there, and his response to getting called out was a terrible move. But at the same time in the atmosphere of that thread I understand how it can be very easy to phrase things in a way that lacks strong differentiatetion between rumour, personal specualtion and hard fact. Should/Is peronal speculation even be allowed? TBH I think it would be good if the mods put down some strong guidance about speculation regarding living individuals. It shouldn't require someone divulging details of their personal life in order to wake us up and make us realise how loose talk can lead to real consequences.

just caught up on the famousmortimer stuff...

...boy, that escalated quickly.

edit: a version of the Final Fantasy 13 apology meme would actually be completely accurate to use on him, lol.

akira28

I think we need more famousmortimers and less "Am I the only one that enjoys random weird borderline gross shit?"

He was wrong though, and goddamn did he play it wrong too. His page says he didn't know that the guy responded to him and that he was under the spotlight, but still. Raw deal, but that's how it goes. Go hard, get got hard.

I liked him though. These people keep the Gaming side interesting.

vv
edit: shit in the shower and you don't even need to wipe. I learned that from GAF.

Slayven

I think we need more famousmortimers and less "Am I the only one that enjoys random weird borderline gross shit?"

He was wrong though, and goddamn did he play it wrong too. His page says he didn't know that the guy responded to him and that he was under the spotlight, but still. Raw deal, but that's how it goes. Go hard, get got hard.

Gaf am I the only one that wipes my ass after a shit?

I liked him though. These people keep the Gaming side interesting.

vv
edit: shit in the shower and you don't even need to wipe. I learned that from GAF.

There's no fucking way he can defend himself and whomever defends him is just as bad in my eyes. Simply put he shat on someone and their reason for leaving a company to get attention for himself, so much so that the person had to reveal personal information to clear the air. Shit makes me sick honestly.

BHZ Mayor

There's no fucking way he can defend himself and whomever defends him is just as bad in my eyes. Simply put he shat on someone and their reason for leaving a company to get attention for himself, so much so that the person had to reveal personal information to clear the air. Shit makes me sick honestly.

This post does a pretty good job driving home the shittiness of the whole thing.

EDIT:

So this is what spindashing does in his spare time smh.

akira28

I can't argue against that. I'm just sorry that it all happened. What the fuck is going on with my #1 entertainment website?

Monicas enjoy being black, but Kobe hates it.

Concerning dude's lineup, we're close with the Namor blasts, but I think we're actually looking at Black Adam. The confusion is understandable

Slayven

Monicas enjoy being black, but Kobe hates it.

Concerning dude's lineup, we're close with the Namor blasts, but I think we're actually looking at Black Adam. The confusion is understandable

Real talk next time i go to the shop, I am getting that Norman Osborn.

Top Bottom