• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Alright BCT, I'm hearing there's been another shooting at Ft. Hood, which I believe is where Dy is currently. The base is currently on lockdown. Let's hope he's ok.

I think the problem is that someone that digs 17 year old chicks ain't a paedo. It's not even arguable. If it wasn't for cats slinging around words they don't understand, you wouldn't get other cats clarifying shit and making themselves look dodgy for knowing the difference.

It's a weird quirk of the internet. It caught me out first time I saw someone misusing paedo. I corrected 'em and then someone else gave me the heads-up that it makes everyone else think you're justifying fucking inappropriate chicks.

Fucking internet.
I never got those vibes from you dave, I figure most 18 yo's are on their first breast augmentation, if that.

Not to sound fucked up but I hope the shooter isn't a minority. I can't deal with the shit that is going to be said by my military friends.

Hey guys, wanted to ask a question.
Not trying to get banned and I want to pimp my gaming podcast on the main site. No idea the best way to push this through. IF ANYBODY has any suggestions, get at me.

Also, feedback would be most appreciated: http://goo.gl/roQDcY

Garnett Lee can pull 20k viewers and I can't get more than 50. ugh.

Gaming podcasts get their own threads on gaming side pretty regularly even GAF started unknown ones.

If people get mad at you though I didn't say anything.

I'm just not understanding how someone can be in their 20s and up, see this,

http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/04/05/00/400_F_4050089_hZz9k80VsbdMBAs6BJNVxSi5tNDEtA4Q.jpg[/mg]

and think "Ooh I wanna put my shriveled up ass dick in that."[/QUOTE]

good. you're not supposed to understand. it'd be worrying if you did unless you're a therapist.

isn't this the 2nd time in a year his base had some shit go down?

It's the largest military installation in the world. The base is so huge that Armored Units actually train there (think tanks and .50 cal machine guns doing target practice). It's probably considered a major target.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm good.

Crazy how shit played out though... I'll say that much. I'll speak more about it later.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Glad you're okay, DY!

Something being entirely legal doesn't mean it's above creepiness in certain circumstances.

I keep remembering that Chris Rock sketch about minimum wage. "Yo, if I could pay you less, I would. But it's illegal."

At some point sitting around with binoculars and a calendar waiting for somebody to turn legal just says "hey, if I could fuck you younger, I would. But it's illegal."

Glad you're okay, DY!

I keep remembering that Chris Rock sketch about minimum wage. "Yo, if I could pay you less, I would. But it's illegal."

At some point sitting around with binoculars and a calendar waiting for somebody to turn legal just says "hey, if I could fuck you younger, I would. But it's illegal."

Bingo. And it's basically reveling in having some power over someone. "Fuuuuuck... young girls will do anything for you."

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
How,when did 18 become creepy ? Wtf ? I ain't cosigning that.
But then again I have another two years before I'm even 25. If its legal and both parties consent then whatever. Maybe I would feel differently if I were a parent or something.

Glad dy is ok . sorry for those others though.

lol at you guys let the Count get to you. Have you not paid attention to him? He's doing this to troll.

Troll or not, it's getting annoying. Same troll in various topics. People who don't cheat, can't cheat cause they don't have options. Guys who don't want to smash teens, can't cause they don't have a shot. Shits mad corny. Especially when he putting himself out there like he's don juan... and yeah, he's not.

BHZ Mayor

Troll or not, it's getting annoying. Same troll in various topics. People who don't cheat, can't cheat cause they don't have options. Guys who don't want to smash teens, can't cause they don't have a shot. Shits mad corny. Especially when he putting himself out there like he's don juan... and yeah, he's not.

Funny thing is, that same rhetoric is probably a possible explanation for why some of these dude lust after kids instead of someone in their age range.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I'm good.

Crazy how shit played out though... I'll say that much. I'll speak more about it later.

Glad you're okay. :)

This whole age consent stuff is... something. Personally, as a 22 year old woman (who only dates 21+), I can't see myself dating a dude in high school without feeling like a creepy old bag or something lol

If they're in college, I still couldn't but I wouldn't give someone any problems for it, but being an adult dating someone in grade school seems creepy. Casual hookups are one thing but dating... it's just my opinion but it's weird to me.

I have no problems seeing people date who are years apart but only if they are both over 21. *shrug*

As a person that is older and in college I get 18 year old's giving their numbers a lot. Here is the biggest thing that turns me off about them besides their age. I can't talk to them about shit. 18 year old's are mostly dumb as fuck when it comes to life shit. Not their fault they just lack experience.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Glad you're okay. :)

This whole age consent stuff is... something. Personally, as a 22 year old woman (who only dates 21+), I can't see myself dating a dude in high school without feeling like a creepy old bag or something lol

If they're in college, I still couldn't but I wouldn't give someone any problems for it, but being an adult dating someone in grade school seems creepy. Casual hookups are one thing but dating... it's just my opinion but it's weird to me.

I have no problems seeing people date who are years apart but only if they are both over 21. *shrug*

It's definitely alot less creepy when both parties are, potentially, not being claimed as dependents on their parent's taxes anymore

Just a matter of being at different stages in your life. I don't really think an 18 year old has anything to offer me long term in the same way that I expect I wouldn't have much to offer a woman with kids in her mid 30s

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Damn, shoutout to @NeoGAFShitPosts for bringing me to this whopper in the Anita Sarkeesian thread.

Tell us how you really feel, man. Well, he can't now, but yeah.

shocked-cat-o.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
It's definitely alot less creepy when both parties are, potentially, not being claimed as dependents on their parent's taxes anymore

Just a matter of being at different stages in your life. I don't really think an 18 year old has anything to offer me long term in the same way that I expect I wouldn't have much to offer a woman with kids in her mid 30s

Yep. There's just so many factors at play with dating teens. I remember when I was 19 and dating. There's a big difference between who I was then and who I am now.

Age is an important factor in dating. Sure, there's plenty of people who mature faster than others but generally, there's not much a teen can offer an adult.

I had to explain this to my uncle a few times. He said women his age are complicated and I said he sure didn't want to be with someone my age because we're no better. He could get stuck with a gold digger, one with kids she can't take care of, or he might get very unlucky and they'll be as dumb as I am.

(He's in his 50's. Compared to what he knows about taxes and whatnot, I'm dumb as hell lol).

Top Bottom