• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

It's the misdirection, that's how they keep everybody fighting.

On a lighter note, I'm doing farewell to Washington karaoke Friday-what should I sing?

Slay with the timely avatar change lol
Touch It by Monifa

Also about the age thing i get mostly under 21 coming at me because I look young to most, like the 19yr old right now.

Simply Lemonade with mango has crack in it.

Simply+Lemonade+Mango.jpg

It has to.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Hopefully he punches Cap in the mouth. Run a fucking test with no scientist in the room?

Everyone, and I mean everyone needs to get checked. They just let him do what he wanted under the guise of being a dick? With friends like that, what are enemies?

akira28

he thinks someone killed Mayor Lumumba, that he didn't die of "natural causes". I'd like to know the truth, myself.

looks like people blamed the former mayor for letting Jackson, MS go to the dogs. Apparently he was anti-gun, pro-social justice and former civil rights activist. But during his short tenure, crime skyrocketed. 3 murders, 50 armed robberies, over a hundred house burglaries. All because he was 'soft on crime' and a "liberal radical".

Kenny Stokes appears to go hard. He stood up to a group calling themselves the " Black Confederate Soldiers Foundation" and one the white members of the group started throwing punches. Stokes just stared him down until his group grabbed him.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
In its ignorance that's kind of an amazing picture.
Looks like dude was taking a selfie when ish went down.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Again, I appreciate all the looking out yesterday. Once things die down a bit I'll talk on it.
All you need to be playing Deception 4.
Honestly, I was really, really close to picking that up. I need a break from all my rpgs and Diablo 3.

harSon

Banned
Is Diablo III good now? That shit burned me hard, and I have no desire to ever play it again... Which I'm kind of glad because my Diablo 2 addiction was a social killer for years, and I ain't trying to relapse. But I keep hearing it's actually good now....

Top Bottom