• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

1EvzgH3.jpg

way too early in the morning to laugh this much

Trey

Fuck all Arizona drinks not in glass bottle

Also decided to reread House of M and forgot how much it looked like X and magneto acted like an old married couple

I've only ever seen plastic bottle or metal can.

I remember I saw a caption for this picture be like "they were fighting over the last chair in the barbershop."

TIL, the internet is very annoyed about HIMYM

Think i only ever watched 2 episodes of the entire show's first season, and back then, thought it was weaksauce.

Meh. Already let my feelings of the finale air. But I can't take a "it was always terrible, but I watched it because I was bored" stance seriously. The show had genuinely good moments across its run, which tapered off as it went on. But the show completely capsized by trying to pull a fast one with audiences.

Kreed

Laugh at his failed attempt.

Also I doubt any of us would have done these two things:

I'm busy writing a story for a news service, but it's hard to resist. She's famished, so we agree she'll go ahead to Cafe Milano and I'll meet her there in a half-hour.

We settle into the table right next to Jordan's—Christine snares the seat facing him as I sit to the side—and it seems all eyes are upon us. Including his.

Meh. Already let my feelings of the finale air. But I can't take a "it was always terrible, but I watched it because I was bored" stance seriously. The show had genuinely good moments across its run, which tapered off as it went on. But the show completely capsized by trying to pull a fast one with audiences.
Honestly, the whole "I watched it because I was bored" thing is true for me. I caught a few episodes of the second season on a plane on my way back from Haiti years ago and I loved the series and did my best to watch it regularly. There were great episodes and there were really ass episodes as the seasons went on but as of right now, I've come so far so I might as well finish it. (I am up to episode three of this last season and I've been spoiler free for the most part.)

I hear the last ep wasn't really well received on the net so I guess that sucks...

Also I doubt any of us would have done these two things:
Yep. I love how the story is "tried to take." Nah, he got her and you paid for the meal.

That kiss was a consolation prize and probably more than he would have gotten if Jordan hadn't embarrassed him.

So that chick behind the Colbert thing said context doesn't matter. How fucking dumb is she? Context always matter.

I'm done with that thread cause it's just the same dudes slurping each other up every time someone finds a new stupid thing she said. It's been established she's talking out of her ass, so it would be more useful to move on and try to actually do something constructive about racism.

There are posters in that thread, not to mention actual posts, that make it clear they don't really give a shit about racism and are just having fun shitting on Park because she said some dumb shit.

Gorillaz

dude looked like he was doing some sort of parkour off the wall when he tripped her

thought it was mirror edge 2 footage for a min

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is Diablo III good now? That shit burned me hard, and I have no desire to ever play it again... Which I'm kind of glad because my Diablo 2 addiction was a social killer for years, and I ain't trying to relapse. But I keep hearing it's actually good now....
Its very, very good. As a person who played release version and didn't jump back in until now, I'll say that the changes have been great at all levels. This would have win GoTY.

Again, I appreciate all the looking out yesterday. Once things die down a bit I'll talk on it.
Honestly, I was really, really close to picking that up. I need a break from all my rpgs and Diablo 3.

Don't be close. Go get it. Its definitely a worthy successor to the series. Better combo based gameplay. Its funny that discussing it with a friend I had to use FGC terms because they were appropriate.

Its very, very good. As a person who played release version and didn't jump back in until now, I'll say that the changes have been great at all levels. This would have win GoTY.

I would agree with this. I bought it on sale a couple of weeks ago and I'm having fun.

It almost makes me want to pick up a PS4 when that version comes out. This game is probably greater when you sit in comfort while watching on a big screen. It would also be awesome if they somehow figure out a way to get the consoles to connect to battle.net so you can access your characters.

Top Bottom