• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
nah we know what you meant

but he got that lovin, that thuggin, thug lovin, and all that matters

If he had a car, for some reason I picture him more like:

tumblr_ml8dl8qin11qbsf0s7s.gif

He's a no-good dirty dog and he know he wrong for how he did Christina Milian.
Real talk, had/still have the hugest crush on chick. Bought all her wack ass CDs when I was younger. She got a new song with Lil Wayne out...straight hot asshole juice.

More slaves went to south america and the islands then ever came to america because they died way more and was easily replaced

Tell Dominicans that 70% of their population are of straight African descent and you won't make it back to the US.

Trey

I think I'm reaching the point where esports are catching up to real sports in my mindshare.

At the very least, now I don't think "oh, three months of nothing between basketball and the NFL." We got Evo sandwiched right between the two. So enjoyable to watch.

cdyhybrid

I think I'm reaching the point where esports are catching up to real sports in my mindshare.

At the very least, now I don't think "oh, three months of nothing between basketball and the NFL." We got Evo sandwiched right between the two. So enjoyable to watch.

And The International!

IrishNinja

starting to think i need to give orange is the new black a go...lately i tend to let shows go for a while/end to wait & see if they were worth it overall, so i don't end up with another dexter/24/heroes/etc in my life

QA7IkZv.jpg

He looks like baby Namor after baby T'Challa took his lunch.

ahaha damn

Trey

thot was played out the moment it was coined. People just have to hop on the new wave.

some of its offshoots, like "thotpocket," are pretty good though.

You fucked up making that false comparison.

Besides, Meera Reed is an obviously better looking version of Yara.

http://i.imgur.com/6N4JmFo.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rzq5beb.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

i said i don't watch the show, i barely remember 4 characters out of the maybe 5 eps i've seen

Village

Did the husband eat the younger man's semen out of his wife's vagina?

I learned about NTR or whatever its called through an animu thread, saw the term looked it up.

This is one of the few.. " sexual interests " of people that make me feel sad on a fundamental level on the inside . Just nope. Not uh... Not for me..

andthebeatgoeson

Like, was the dude in the room? Not sure I can feel comfortable smashing with the husband staring. Wouldn't be sure if i was going to die at any second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom