• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even watch that bullshit show and know that's a lie
Yara Greyjoy looks better then her
, come at me! Heh

KZGZJD5.jpg

I keep hearing of this soul eater...It any good?

Lots of action and a good mix of heroes and villains.

The anime is good (Bones did it, iirc), but it ends way earlier than the manga. It's a show I wish got the FMA: Brotherhood type of reboot.

edit: Beat with my own thought process

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
monicas yall watch Kill la Kill?

I watched the first episode, and it didn't really grab me. The humor was 150 percent over the top from the very beginning and never ever let up; I don't think I really like that kind of humor. I need some sort of baseline of reality for the funny stuff to happen around for the humor to register.

I felt like the show was screaming at me every second of its running time. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Hahaha those responses I'll apologize
about the show being bullshit that one chick is freshly 18 so she's out. Carice is a easy #2 not 1, and I don't know anyone else from the show as I don't watch it

Mortemis

Banned
Time for me to stop lurking.

Where you're from- Born and raised in the Seattle area, lived in Virginia for a few years but I was too young to remember and we moved back anyways. Family is from Somalia, haven't been there yet though.
Where you live- Still live in the seattle area.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Like I said, family is from Somalia.
Do you know your roots- Yep, huge part of our culture is knowing exactly where you're from, like what you're clan is, your sub-clan is, you're sub-sub clan is, lol. It goes back pretty far.
Your Age- 19
Favorite musical genre- Hip hop/rap, and r&b. Not all that huge into it though other than what I listen to on spotify and the concerts I sometimes go to.
Your profession/major/career interest- I'm a student right now, but I'm studying to be a programmer, currently working on a computer science degree.
Your religious affiliation- Islam, but I'm not all that religious since there's things I agree and disagree with.
Hobbies- Basketball, Soccer, gaming, manga, movies, anime, don't play a lot of football but watch every game I can, that's basically it.

Popeyes anyday over KFC, not a debate. The nearest popeyes is too far though, and there's a Church's right next to my school so I eat there. Their chicken isn't all that good but damn, their biscuits doe.

Oh yeah, I don't know if the person who brought the weekenders gif is in this thread, but if so fuck you. I gotta take a long ass break every time I see that gif just to calm myself down from all the laughing. Lmao.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
yeah they never get to the other 2 people.

BONES needs to do a FMA Brotherhood style remake for Soul Eater.

Not worth it.

I mean in the sense that I don't think enough people care about the series anymore. Unlike FMA not even the artist gave a shit about the series towards the end. He just wanted to write Soul Eater NOT.(which got an anime adaption)

It does have one thing incommon with FMA tho.
The original anime ending was better
:=x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom